Who Do You Want to Race/See Race '08

I thought he was challenging to a 4 on 4 wheel race, not a 2 to 4 race. That’s not a fair fight. Pick on someone your own size!

no…that is my old old bike…i will be on a :snky:

haha im just bustin’ your balls

sounds good, im always up for riding with different people as long as theyre not total asshats

yay lets rock

my other bike is gixxer 1000 with alot of spray

cool. i dont have a bottle but im under a lot of pressure

i know i seen what u have for sale…but while i will be out riding next month where will your car be???..by the time ur on the road i will have a turbo gixxer with 300 at the wheel…

id put money on turbo on the street… from a roll especially…

im obviously not talkin about a turbo gsxr… which ILL BELIEVE when i see :-p… just stick with your spray… (you still have the stuff)

my car will be on the road in 2 months or less… quite a bit of work left but im a hard worker :slight_smile: in all honesty, im wrapping up the time consuming stuff. it doesn’t look like much now, but it’s pretty much downhill from here

i know i won’t be able to take a turbo liter bike, or liter bike with a bunch of squeeze, but it would be a badass race nonetheless

i agree…i was just fuckn with u…ur car is fuckn crazy nice job

i find that hard to believe… you were trapping close to me before… with the OLDDDD setup…

whoa chill man i was cracking a joke…its all good on 2 wheels …im sure ill see ya around this year riding

well i really don’t know how the car is going to react. it’s not like im going to be rolling around with crazy hp. maybe even less than before. but it should really rock when cranked. i’d like to see what the car can do in track trim (which i don’t have yet, lol) cranked up a bit. should be deep in the 150’s. i need to learn to not beat on the car 24/7. the gate should still be more than enough power to have fun

its cool man i know…c u around…

me vs 02nismospecv. :ohyeah:

its so much fun i miss it

Turbo Spec V > your Turbo DSM

id do that if people didnt over run the up/down hill decreasing radius before knox… lol… i love East aurora

i like to see anniversaryss in action…doubt ill b done but we’ll c

ohhhh it’s on like donkey kong byatch. haha