who doesnt have power???

im not picking a fight with you…all you hadda do was say “hey man im busy”

yeah i took a ride around middleburg last night, up west fulton rd and rt 30…all i have to say is wow, its one thing to see pictures but once you see it in person it makes your jaw drop. If i wasnt working this week id be helping out no doubt.

In the news it said kids were sneaking into that graveyard and posting pics of some of the coffins. So I would say some probably opened up. Thats a nasty sight.

I cant believe that pic still. Someone should go back there if the water is gone or down to really put it in perspective, take the same photo from the same spot.

Looks like a fuckin’ boat launch. Crazy shit.

if anyone feels like coming out and helping, one buddy of mine had his entire garage flooded…we’re in the process of removing 2 inches of mud per drawer of his toolbox…and another buddy has 2 motors caked with mud and a truck and sprintcar that could use a hand…i know its more related to stuff us guys are into rather than helping aunt cleotilda clean up her 30 yr hoarding habit

If I didn’t have so much home life bullshit going on right now I’d come out.

thanks anyways dude…seruously there are more that need to b helped

if i get home early enough friday ill be out helping, ill try to get a pic for you kbb next time im down there

So how far south can you get on 145? Are the roads wrecked that way?

i drove right through the intersection of 30/145 last night in middleburg

What is Cobys/Schoharie’s plan? The sad thing is people probably didn’t buy flood insurance so all that damage isn’t covered. Fucking terrible. :frowning:

you can go all around down there red. I took the bike out and tried to make my way up to Gilboa and the power plant, i tried the 2 diff routs and you cant get there, the bridge is blocked right by the valley soccer fields and if you go up past bouck falls and make a right, before the soccer feilds the road is GONE about 10 miles in.

i rode through this

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/justingsr1984/3-14.jpg

and rode through this, trying to see how far i could get. The water you see a lil further up was steady running water that was about 2 inchs deep, was a lil scared to ride through but i said f it

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/justingsr1984/2-16.jpg

and this was the end of the line, dropped off about 10feet down. I was gonna go closer but you can see that line on the road, looks like a wire, well that was a crack and i didnt want that part of the road to give out if i went over it with the bike so i figured id turn around

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/justingsr1984/1-17.jpg

how long did you road

:rofl

lol fixed

i went up past bouck falls and that rd was 3/4 gone in some spots too, we just drove around

Wow. Kinda though it would be worse honestly though. What about 145s after Middleburgh?

yeah i went that way back to Cobleskill, that one spot where its gone for like 200 feet is nuts

Please do, that would be incredible to see.

It will be. The depth of that water in that pic is just outrageous. I drive that stretch a lot, and I think that image will forever be in my mind now.