Who ever banned me.......

Sure dont.

milf please…

Excuse me???

Welp its good to see, that some things don’t change.

think sleeper is kissin ass now

Here u go dan…

Once agian u open ur fat fucking mouth about something u have NO clue about,y don’t u just stay the fuck out of my threads n posts and i will do the same for urs asshole

ya, im fat, and you can curl 190 pounds :blah: …and i highly doubt you can stay out of my threads. u just love to have drama around ur life, u cant go with out it. look as soon as u get unbanned you run ur mouth in every thread and call out the person that banned you, soo STFU

Interesting…once agian NO clue what ur talking about:rofl: :rofl: Keep running ur mouth,i ma having a blast hearing about the things u “THINK” u know about me or “HTINK” u know how i feel:rofl: :rofl:

back from the dead…

:wavey:

Ya…he had to clean out the trash in his life…hmmmmfffffffff uh… i mean closet:D

wtf are u talkin about u ass clown??? i didnt say one thing in that previous post about think this or thinking that about you ass hat. i said two facts,

1st one was, u said im fat, and i said ya, im fat and u can curl 190 pounds, i didnt say i think you did, or u didnt, i just dont belive you can, but oh well, fuck im willing to say you cant.
and the 2nd is you love drama, its obivious you do, all u do is surround urself with it.

and i have a blast listenin to ur bs and ur stupidity all the fucking time to

you know… mom id like to… do I have to ask about the +35 crowd again?

Totall dif person off the net,on here i am an asshole…off here i am an asshole who is cool n willing to help out anybpdy. People take what i say way too serious nad i joke around maybe too much n so people get the wrong persona of myself. Aand for that i have a rep n name which is NOT tottaly true for myself.

I iwll see u in person one day and u will be like…WTF?:doh:

O YA…:tool:

thank you, I do not need the book you wrote to get laid. I may not be the skinniest guy in the entire world but I do have game thank you very much.

Just type in your native spanish language and he won’t be able to understand your threads.

ok im going to try to read this a couple more times and make sense of what u just tried to type…

soo what u said is ur an asshole no matter what, ok cool!!! be happy with that.

and how u act gives u that rep or name, but u say that rep is not true to urself. That makes no sense tho, if you act like how ppl give you ur rep or name, then guess what that is who u are.

maybe somebday i will meet you, i highly doubt it cause i have never seen u at any of the bigger meets, and if i did, id prob still say ur an asshole or if ur not, id tell you to stop being soo fake or tough behind the keyboard, and be ur normal self that u are in person. And ask you why u need to feel to be the badass keyboard warrior or chat room tough guy

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

true.