Who ever banned me.......

You have no fucking clue. She called me yesterday because she got beat up by “her man”. I told her to call the cops. She was like I can’t because I’ll go to jail to. I asked her what for and she said all the speculation I had been hearing was true. :rolleyes: Fucking retarded.

This year I’m getting the best fucking christmas present ever, 3 more days and its final. Its about fucking time.

Im sure chad is pm’ing you already :kekegay:

you got to be joking mike? same shit i heard to? if so what an unexpected turn

wow,sorry mike,its hard thing to go through!

Yeah it’s no Joke, I heard this initally from Jason and Wratchit.

Its a damn shame but not my problem anymore.

Don’t make me kick your ass at the XMAS party…:reloading

I’m sorry to hear that…

MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF MILF !!

That’s it… You’re going down, Tiny !!!

no wings for him.

that’ll get to him more than anything

I think you’re right

WOW,Sorry man…that sucks.

Hmm.let me try this in a different aproach seeing is how one mind cannot understand the mind of greatness:kekegay: I’m an asshole…plain n simple. Meet me in person and i’m still an asshole but not as much and if u had a problem i would one of the first to try as well as help u out,i guess u could say i am an asshole to certain people but an asshole with a great heart. Can u understand that asshole? Bottom line i am an ASSHOLE!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But how about we try not to be an asshole…:love:

P.S. Ur an asshole

:rofl: at Sleeper getting all emo and gay. Ohhh lets all get along… fag. :stick:

Ur an Asshole too, shot of jack?:beer:

One of these days when i actually have time to go out. Been working 60+hours a week.

CHA CHING!

No need to be sorry. This shit was over back in May. Since then it has been a chess game which I won since I got everything except the living room furnature (which was 5 years old anyways and I let the dog stay on it while shedding prior to her getting it) and she is making payments to me for her debt. I got the house without having to buy her out, kept my bike, kept the truck, everything in the house, my 401K is free and clear from her. Trust me I had a field day.

So now I can move on with my life like I have been and I’m that far ahead in the game.

Fuck with the bull, get raped with the horns.

:bigthumb: