Who got married / engaged within the last 5 years?

same here

nope, you are the smartest guy here. weddings are a stupid waste of money, i cringe everytime I think about my upcoming bill.

lol

While I made similar jokes in the end everyone will enjoy it the money is worth

It will be 5 years in October for me.

Agreed wedding was brutally expensive but worth every penny. People still tell me it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to.

I have been to bad weddings and people should just have bought a house. Lol

yeah I’ve been to some bad ones too lol

I’ve also been to 2 REALLY good ones that were thrown on a small budget and they were awesome… it’s really not dependent on spending a lot of money, but I still don’t regret it.

Also, we got A LOT of our cost back in gifts… one benefit of growing up on Long Island I guess.

Agreed. I have been to ones on a very small budget that were awesome and some really expensive ones that could have paid for both their future kids college funds that wasn’t that great. Its all about the people that go.

Anybody get married at the Timberlodge (Arrowhead golf course) up in Akron/Clarence? That’s our venue. My fiancé couldn’t get married anywhere that anyone has ever been married, so here we are :lol: I’m a fan of Kloc’s, but we’ve been to several weddings there including my sister’s and Bladez’ wedding, so that didn’t fit the criteria mentioned above. Timberlodge looks really nice, but it’s a bit smaller and a bit of a hike from our mostly southtown guest list.

Engaged in July 2014 wedding this July.

No wedding. No engagement. Just a domestic partner who eventually became a vessel for my spawn. No rush to get married but will at some point.

I’ve been divorced and remarried within the last 5 years. Wife #2 and I decided we would be better off eloping so we went to the courthouse. Saves the hassle and drama of a wedding, bc once you go through that, you don’t ever wanna do it again lol

So much awesome

no married… now wheel to wheel racing.

My cousin did…it was decent but tight with the table arrangement. Food was good. And it is in the middle of NOWHERESVILLE which is a bummer for the few adult beverages and driving home.

Pretty much what I figured. We’re setting up shuttles to Russell’s so anyone that wants to get their drink on can enjoy themselves and make the night of it. If that place was like 2x the size it would be great. At least there’s a good excuse to limit the guest list.

Went to a wedding a while back and it was nice. Tight seating and got crowded around the bar, but they filled the place. The patio made for a good dance floor and spread people out, pending nice weather.

lol… definitely an expensive civil proceeding in your future :slight_smile: i hope she dont come on here

Makes me smile. Every response.

“We old as shit” - everyone in their 30s.

Marriage and children are obsolete.

I forgot to pull out so now there is a carbon copy of me on the loose. And I needed someone to pull behind the bike-putting Lynn in the trailer looked a bit odd even if she is under the weight/size limit

I remember going over to Schroder’s place in the city to work on his pile of shit Corrado and you were there. That was what, 15 years ago-FUCK!!!