Who has the highest mileage car in the 518

My buddy Randy had 6XX,XXX on it about 2 years ago, gotta be about 7, 800,000 now!

The probe was around 215k when it journeyed off to probe heaven.

Na, we have been laying people off as of late actually

My old gmc jimmy had 580k on it, rebuilt once

Sentra’s at 189k on original trans/motor and going on close to 40k miles since the last oil change (est)…it’s pretty legit.

that car is on its last legs now thats legit:D:'(

Enduro car. FTW.

Talon is at 148k and the Ford PSD is approaching 250k

thats insane

green cummins diesel truck?

my cars, i had my oldsy till 212k till i got rid of it for liek 300 bucks LOL

my gtp had 136k which was hi-mileage for that ahahahah

that mercedes my bro has , has liek 230k on it right now

and i knew a guy with an oldbenz that had wayyyyy over 700k !!!

its hard to compete with high mileage when it comes to tho classic benz’s

my old firebird had 101k on it when i sold it. My civic had 114k when i sold it. The teg had 94k. And my winter beater had 85k.

My Audi had 141k on it when I traded it in.

Back in the day my dad had a diesel mercedes with like 300k on it

Yeah

The most mileage I had on anything was 157k on my '89 S10. My Ranger might have had more miles but the odometer didnt have 6 places so it showed 60k.

word i remember, everytime i was workin on one of my cars, he’d always stop by and give me a hand or w/e and just b/s about the racin and shit.

cool guy fo sho.

'91 SE-R with 188k on it… (yawn)

I had a 1990 CRX SI that had 642,800 miles on it. Southern car, no rust at all :bow

got 123k on the camaro and i beat the balls off ot it, i dont consider that high mileage though, i remember seeing a car and driver a way long time ago when they were on tv, they had a special about a guy with a british sports car fromt he sixtys that had like a million and a half miles on the car, or something crazy like that, it was def over a mil

I had about 175k on my subaru when I got rid of it. My current car has about 11k on it.

I thought that was a Volvo unless its another car with well over a million miles.