Who has tried Shark Energy Drink?

its ok. my favorite is wave

ever get coffeeshits?

Call Red Bull and tell them. They take this shit VERY seriously and even go into bars and try to order a red bull and something and see if the bartender notifies them they do not serve red bull.

Same thing with Pepsi and coke. Family friend is an executive at Pepsi and said that restaurants and other places get in trouble if someone orders a Pepsi and they do not tell them “Is Coke ok?”

keep drinking it. I’m working on a very expensive logistics solution for them :slight_smile:

do the energy drink police come and fine them?

they should substitute the cocaine drink instead of shark.

“I’ll have a red bull and vodka.”
“I’m sorry, we don’t serve red bull. Is cocaine OK instead?”
“WAT?..YES.”

Ughhh fake well redbull is the worst.

No but the bar can be sued. I know a few bars on Chippewa and in the area that have had this happen to and had to settle with the company.

they could only sue if they advertise they have red bull at the bar, have a drink titled “redbull and vodka”, then use something different.

But the “Red bull” in Redbull and Vodka has become synonymous at most places with just being “any energy drink” and vodka.

That’s like asking for Jack and Coke, and sueing because they used Pepsi instead.

When i order a captain and coke, I’ve never been asked “Is Pepsi OK?”

You never know what you are going to get when you order a drink at a bar or club. Half of the bars downtown refill their “top shelf” liquor bottles with well liquor. I love asking for a shot of crown and getting wild turkey…

Back on topic:

Shark is gross.

there’s your problem right there. Crown is gross as well.

Do not even get me started LOL

If I order Captain and get well rum I know immediately. I won’t make a scene but I will not be paying for any more drinks at that establishment.

Still they represent another product. Thats why places are only Pepsi or only Coke. Technically they can get in trouble for it.

What doesn’t happen at downtown bars that isnt right.

Top shelf bottles are not always top shelf. Bottles are usually married at the end of the weekend.

Personally, I don’t know why people buy top shelf drinks downtown. There is about 100 other bars you can go to for a better drink.

+1

What is Buffalo’s obsession with crown?

I would be happy.

I had never heard of it before I saw the sign last time I was in Buffalo.
I think it was at Fuds.

Maybe I will give it a shot next time I’m home.

idk, I just like it.

shark = gross
end of story.

I got a few cases of shark for free last summer and I actually really enjoyed the taste.

the sugar free sucks though.