Who here has gold and is planning on selling it?

where da gold at?

i want da gold!

Yeah find a room full of people and odds are one of them will say something right. Woudn’t want those odds though.

If you are serious about bying selling gold is far better to buy/short the GLD (gold) ETF. You don’t have to hold the inventory and is very liquid. You also lose less buying and selling. Spreds through metal brokers for holding bullion are +/- 5%. BTW there is an old ratio of gold to oil of 10:1 which means there is still 10% upside on an ounce of gold built in. Gold has been projected to go to $1,500.00 by year end. Other option would be silver, platinum and palladium. If you really want to see a metal price go to the moon look at the change in rhodium. The stuff jewlery is coated with.

KK

How can you be sure you’re getting real gold on ebay?

Good feedback ratings are a must,I don’t think I’d buy gold jewelry unless the seller had really good feedback

If I was buying for investment purposes,ingots are your best bet.

Like said above, be careful if sell your gold.
For example: if you go to Jack hunt on Delaware and sell him $2k of Gold you are supposed to claim it as he 100% is going to.Ebay is a decent alternative but for $2k of gold you are going to get hit with between 180-200 of fees.
PM me as I have a guy that pays 100% cash.
Just my way to pay back for are the ?'s I post up here
D

speaking of gold.i really want a gold cap.where do i go???