who in would do this hanus act to a ae86?

HAHA I forgot all about that, it was fun watching the day by day updates. Besides Jim didn’t you say the body was rusted to hell and mechanically it was pretty screwed up?

The body was really nice-totally rust free and from northern Kentucky. It had a crappy repaint that was faded and both quarters had some dents and bondo in both but other than that the shell was terrific. The rear axle was the biggest problem. The car had been drifted into a curb and the panhard rod was bent so the car tracked funny and the left rear rotor was destroyed so it only had three working brakes. Also, the head gasket was leaking a bit so the oil/coolant were mixing. There were a LOT of little things wrong with it like the heater and defroster not working, the interior being pretty beat and there were oil leaks all over under the hood. I did drive the car home from Kentucky with no problems so I can say that it ran and drove pretty crappy but it was nothing that couldn’t have been fixed up.

My Starlet had a 1.3 liter non turbo engine. The 1.5 liter turbo ones were FWD and mine was RWD. It was a beautiful car from Atlanta and totally rust free. I sold it to a guy who drove it back to Canada.

as I sold it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/jimbob_racing/kp61009.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/jimbob_racing/kp61007.jpg

as I autocrossed it:

yes you had the rwd version that was released in america but you can get the jdm startlet motor I think its the E block is what it is and it will mount up to the trans bell housing… but its only 135 horse heh.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I like the bucket of shit in the original post. It woulld be fun in the woods. Bronco II chassis FTL. I would have gone Toyota all the way, so it wouldn’t break when bouncing off trees/driving thru creeks.

nothing like wasting a bunch of time then throwing away a good deal of scrap. but whatever gets it up for ya.

I like it

nice… i love starlets.

the haci roku is my first love though…so its pains me to see someone do that to one…hoepfully it was a hachigo & and not a roku

x2, i would have taken it all cut up to the scrap yard instead of putting it out with my normal trash.

I wanted to piss off the garbage man, it’s a long story.

Yes, it was a real GTS twin cam that I cut up. I had no title and I had to cover my ass.

Best idea for an 86 either that or deliver tofu

id cut it up