Who is stuck working v Dec 24th+ Dec 26th

I’m off for the year :D.

working today but off on friday

here today til 3 and friday 9-4ish

yea word it’s dead today and friday why not sit at my desk?

I took today and Friday off. Not back untill Monday, then I took off some other days around new years. It is like a 2 week vacation with a day or two of checking in on my office.

work today 7-3 then off till next tuesday

I am off until January 5th!1!!!

no work, EVER.

They actualy told me i cant work, because i had over 22 hours OT last week and already 10 this week. Haha.

just working today, but they’re letting us go home early. I got a TON of stuff done so I’m actually glad I came in today.

no work for me :slight_smile:

i just moved a piano, but im now free until monday w00t

I’m here for a half day and then off until Monday.

here today, but im off friday

im working today and friday and saturday and sunday… :frowning:

My work week: 23-27th…

just did a 1/2 day for today (24th) and have a full day the 26th … and they just dropped another rush order on us so i think im screwed-with-pay for new years too

I left at 12, but went in at 4:30…Derrick is letting people out at 2:30 though…

I’m still kickin it at work right now…

I wish I had a computer job :frowning:

Depends on how long you are stuck at a desk for… I desperately await calls sometimes just for an excuse to leave my desk. But a lot of the time its nice to be able to chill and take care of business. If I was doing programing on the AS400 we have, I think I would kill myself. I watch them hunched over a computer and I’m just glad I’m not them.

To add, I do have off Friday, it’s a “floater” day off… with that and casual Fridays… god I hate office jobs.