Who is/was in the Military?

(Branch) US Navy
(Rank) E-6
(Mos) Yeoman
(Duty station) USS RAVEN (MHC 61) Al Manama, Bahrain/Camp Patriot Kuwait. USS EMORY S. LAND (AS 39) La Maddalena Sardinia
(Time in service) 5 years. Im up out that bitch.

Branch- USAF
Rank- E-3
HVAC/R Tech
Duty station was suppose to be Japan (i fucked that up) but ended up trading to try and be closer to home Seymour Johnson, Goldsboro, NC

(Branch) Army Reserve
(Rank) E-6
(Mos) 21N Construction Equipment Supervisor
(Duty station) Penn Yan, NY (Ft.Drum most of the time)
(Time in service) 8 years so far… plan on doing full 20

i still don’t know how i feel about the military…

it’s fucked my life up in so many ways and it’s made it better in so many ways… love to hate it?

my unit has turned in to an engineer support company with mainly 21E’s. In the past year or so we’ve had a bunch of guys ETS so if you happen to be looking for a new home at any time in the future let me know. We drill out of buffalo.

My dad was in the marines for four years until 77’.

He is a crazy son bitch.

Where in Buffalo?

Thanks, What’s the name of your unit and who do you fall under?

Any of you guys been to Ft Eustis?

Yup, I did my helicopter initial training in 98’ there. FEVA, oh the memories of Eustis.

Worst. Airman. Ever.

Branch: Active Army
MOS: 14J Air Defense Tactical Operations
Duty station: Stateside Ft.Lewis Currently at Taji, Iraq
Time In Service: 2years 9months

Is he the one with the GTO?

damn, didn’t know we had so many military here

:tup: to you guys

a lot of my family and friends are also serving

thank you all you guys risk your ass to keep my ass alive and i respect that. thanks again!:thankyou:

Branch: Active Air Force
MOS: 2E2 Computer & Crypto Systems maintenance
Duty station: Keesler AFB Mississippi (Tech school) 7months, Misawa AB Japan 2 years, Shaw AFB South Carolina 2 1/2 years
Time in: 5 years and some change, thankfully out now

Im in the 152 eng. support company on Connecticut street in buffalo (the big castle on Niagara)

we fall under the 53rd Troop Command

'agreed:lolham:

oh shit, i remember getting haag drunk back when he was still in HS visiting us at UB :lol:

How do you like it over there? I’m looking at coming back to the Army once the Air Force finely gets rid of me for good…