who killed vince Mcmahon

After Monday’s horrific events on Raw, those “dark clouds” the Chairman once spoke of are now felt prominently in the halls and offices of WWE headquarters.

With Mr. McMahon presumed dead, the corporate flag on the roof of Titan Tower was lowered to half-staff Tuesday morning. The company McMahon built into a sports-entertainment giant began to mourn the passing of its leader and visionary.

Many WWE staffers are still suffering from the trauma of seeing their corporate leader’s limousine explode on live television just after Mr. McMahon entered it.

“I sat there stunned, not believing what I just saw,” said marketing employee Stefanie Granata. “Then I just cried. You just don’t realize how precious life is until something like this happens.”

Though federal officials at the scene have not recovered his body from the charred chassis of the limo, investigators believe that Mr. McMahon’s body could possibly have been incinerated in the blast.

Some WWE employees wore black clothing to express their sadness. Others have left flowers by the Chairman’s office door. And if you listen closely, faint sobbing can be overheard occasionally amongst the din of the phones, fax machines and printers.

Heather Lubin, a long-time marketing employee, said the loss is being felt hard around the Stamford offices – mostly because of the unexpected, unexplained nature of the tragedy.

“It’s hard to cope with this tragedy when there’s so many questions unanswered,” Lubin said. “Who could do such a thing to Mr. McMahon?”

As for Liz Montgomery, a WWE creative services employee, she hopes that everyone can come together and help each other cope with the shocking loss of the company’s heart and soul.

“He’ll be truly, truly missed,” Montgomery said. “Wherever he is now, I hope it’s in a good place. But we’re going to miss him terribly.”

http://video.wwe.com/wvx.php?wvx=http://vmsvideo.wwe.com/vms/wm/videos/2007/june8-14/6d79f3b7acedc4d6ce2406a0d59e1868.wmv&speed=300&title=Mr.+McMahon+presumed+dead+after+fiery+explosion&dynwvx=http://wmsvod.wwe.com/nyso/200706/ghostrider/storynowavail_300.wmv&preclip=

owen hart’s family did it…

we can only wish

and if it was only true

he’s quietly enjoying retirement on an island adjacent to Elvis…

i like how he pulled his leg in the limo first then all the sudden u see a leg come out again then pulls back in shuts the door and boom.

Wrestling < Life

This is about as low as some people can go to get good ratings.

why does it look like it was staged? maybe its just me

im gonna go out on a limb and say its fake

Your fucken nuts man…that shit is sooo real…and rad

wow… that was gay!

Anyone who watches wrestling and is over the age of 8 needs their head examined.

And anyone under 8 who watches it needs to be taken away by Child & Youth Services. :smiley:

:wtf:

who fucking cares?

so fake… people dont really beleive this shit do they?

i think it was :mrT: . i seen him kill tupac on newgrounds.com

Tupac and Biggie are in the condo 2 doors down.

Great now kill the rest of those assholes and live will be good…