Who Knows this car.....

White 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Aniversary edition leather, 100k has a system intsalled by Total Image.

Think the owners name is Sean, truck is located in Baldwin. think they are asking 6495 ??

Anybody know anything about it. any help would be appriciated
Thanks

anybody??

BUMP!

I saw it on CL and i saw it in person. What do u want to know about it? It is a 5.9 liter, system in it, good-moderate shape and high miles.

is it beat? is it cool? is it worth it? do you or anybody know of any existing problems with it?

A friend of mine who has a disabled 9 year old daughter is looking to buy/trade for it, but im concerned she may have trouble with it. I dont know if its a good deal or not.

guy wants her 2000 blazer with 140k plus 2k cash and she takes the jeep as it sits

If i was seriously him i would not buy it for the shear factthat gas will kill hime, any problems will be a pretty penny if siginficant, maintenece will be more money and it is fast. Now all things considered i have no clue the shape, but it looks decent for the price, he wants all that simply becasue of the “1000 dollar” system. I would say for reliabilty reasons the blazer would be more efficient.

She, single 30yr old mom. doesnt even care about the stereo.

She is most concerned because her blazer has more miles.

bump it, somebody has got to know something about this car…

my girl has a v6 jeep with 206K on it. It runs strong with no problems, but it get bad gas milage.

:stupid: