2001 grand cherokee limited

I want to buy something I can leave in Buffalo for when I come home to visit. Anyway its an 01 Grand Cherokee limited with 90k on the clock, they want 10k for it with a full 1 year warranty on it basically covering anything besides brakes and tires. As well as maint. free for the first year I.E. Tires/Brakes/Oil changes.

What should I be paying close attention to aside from the usual maintenance?
I drove it yesterday, shifts very smooth has a nice ride to it. Everything Electrical works perfect.

What are the major issues I need to check for?

you should compare this to a Chevy blazer Zr2

Thats way too much money for that truck. You can pick them up in auctions all day for under $4k

ps my names Steve not Mike and I don’t have a poll

Also I do not have access to an auction and this needs to be purchased by the end of this week.

KBB sugg retail was just under 11 btw

Also I want it to be purchased down here in Florida, just so every year I have an excuse to come down and renew my tags.

You’ll get better mileage with a 242 tcase (SelecTrac) that has a 2wd position than you will with a 247 (Quadra-Trac)

What about Quadra-Drive? My dad used to have a '99 with the V8 and I loved cruising in that thing.

Quadra Drive is also a NV247 with Jeep Vari-lok axles

Ugh just saw this thread. My bad.

BTW I get $.47 per mile everywhere I drive, I am not worried about the gas milage. Which is also going to change in 2 months, we are switching to company paid gas cards.

Buy Mpd’s.

plz see

Hmm. Did not notice that before. I am sure MPD would ship it down there :wink:

is his white limited and fully loaded with a warranty?

Yes it is. :slight_smile:
No warranty though

GL