Who likes to.....

sorry I dont drink that much or smoke that shit, so I really cant help ya.

no prob man, I can’t blame ya. We did get the cab sanded down to 220 grit. It feels smooth as a baby butt. I didn’t touch the handles and I gotta fix my antenna hole. Thats it for the cab. I will get th ebed done right after that, but it needs a lot more work to be straight.

if i would drink and get high while working on my truck… it would be real fucked up…

Are you single stage or base clear? sorry 220 is rough if you are going to paint over that. or you going to urethane or polyester filler primer it and and block it out again? should finish with at least 400 or 600 if possible

i’m doin base/ clear. I was going to spray it with a good coat of epoxy primer and sand that with 400 wet, then spray a primer sealer on that and wet sand at 2000.

epoxy is a good metal surfacer primer. you want to use that to cut in parts that are going ot be setting for a while in bare trim. before sealer you want to use a high build primer, then block with 400 grit

Before you paint it at least guide coat it to make sure the vehicle is straight. once it is painted you will regret not taking the time to do it.Quik is right use a high build primer. Keep asking questions on what materials to use or need suggestions. Everybody can learn from this thread

i hate body work and its steps. i just like to paint :slight_smile:

getting blunted and then having to do hard manual labor = lose.

sorry about your perspective.

He’s not s10blazed because its funny.