Who can paint my 240 for less than 500 bucks?

Not looking for a show stopper, just something better than sanded down blue.

I think i want it white. But i am open to suggestions.

maaco?

I was hoping to have someone who knew me do it. At least i’ll get a little bit better job…

i could, i got some fresh rollers and some acrylic white :tup:

why not do it derrick green? , But ive had paint work done by georges collison in WS and they usually have been more then reasonable on price

if your going with white, it can be the most hack job youve ever seen, and in the sun it will look perfect

my lebaron had original paint, 100+k, and the paint looked like it was sanded with 220 grit

10 feet away in the sun and you would think it was year old paint that needed a wax job

that’s kinda why i was thinking of doing it white. cheap white jobs > most other colors.

u buy the rattle cans and I will do it.

i’m trying to stay away from that option…

not to hijack but i too need paint, not white but red. maybe somebody wants to do 2 for one? haha let me know if u find someone with availability for my ricermobile.

Then why not have bill do it as part of the bimmer paintjob.

bimmer is still a ways out
not even back from the blaster yet. :frowning:

werd, just buy some extra paint.

I told you it would be ready for Carlisle 08

piss off. i do what i can.

paint it urself man.

ebay one stage paint kit and spray the white on. If u put on enough single stage , u can pretty much just wetsand and polish it until it looks perfect.

zing

sigh…then I have nothing more to add.

Rattlecan ftw.

Jays 240 fender looked rockin from 5ft away. and that was rattle can back yard action.

can rattlecan actually come out OK?

go to CT and you can get yourself a gun,thinner,paint and primer for abouts 200. its tractor paint. but it really dont look that bad. and it holds up well to.