Who lives in?knows NYC???

I need to know where the warehouse district is located?? I need intersections. Also, how far the warehouse district is from jamaica queens?

[quote=“dreid”"]

I need to know where the warehouse district is located?? I need intersections. Also, how far the warehouse district is from jamaica queens?

[/quote]

OH, you’re talking about SoHo, which stands for South of Houston. Warehouse District is mad old skool term.

That’s like, at the bottom of Manhattan. Queensbourgh bridge is in midtown in the 50s… so… you’re probably looking at a pretty hefty commute.

Mass transit would probably be your best bet…

I gotta drive the woman and her aunt and mother up there to go shopping. there turn around shopping trip was cancelled. Any idea of any intersections close. I am just going to mapquest the drive. I know where Cookies is in jamaica queens. But I cant remember a cross intercection in the warehouse district. U know what im talking about right Howie?? Where all the discount perfume stores are and all the street vendors and building with rooms filled with purses, clothes and sneakers???

thats china town dude

park somewhere, take a taxi in

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:4,topic:29875"”]

thats china town dude

park somewhere, take a taxi in

[/quote]

i dont think so lol

this is in manhattan I think, all numbered streets, like the section we walked was from 26th st to like 32nd st. I cant remember any cross streets. its near a park as well because thats where the bus parked.

canal street

or china town

traffic there is gonna fucking own ur ass. If im thinking of the right area, its near the WTC.

Just take a taxi

I have been looking at aeriial maps on mapquest, it looks like the park that the bus was park at is madison square park. In the photos there is even 2 or 3 tour buses park and the park is between 23rd and 26th and madison. I do remember the bus driving by the WTC site

its just south of greenwich village it looks like

CANAL STREET, SOUTH MANHATTAN

[quote=“dreid,post:5,topic:29875"”]

i dont think so lol

this is in manhattan I think, all numbered streets, like the section we walked was from 26th st to like 32nd st. I cant remember any cross streets. its near a park as well because thats where the bus parked.

[/quote]

if you are talking 26th and 32nd then it’s whre most of the wholesale merchandisers are. it’s not the warehouse district. between broadway and
6th ave. most of the stores that sells perfumes and handbags are ther on broadway between 33th and 30th. to get cheaper prices they might want to go up to any of the buildings… if they are looking for jewery then go to 29th between 6th annd broadway. if looking for shoes then the other side of the 6th avenue between 28th and 30th. perfumes on broadway between 32 and 29th.

soho is south of houston,take broadway and houston…a little bit south you get to canal street,whre china town starts… a lot of fake stuff…assume all are fake including zippo lighters,oakley and all handbag and watches…some of them they look real…those are graded a which cost more…most of the stuff that you see on the stores on canal are grade b or c… if you want grade a ask them,they will take to to back alleys…

[quote=“dreid,post:8,topic:29875"”]

I have been looking at aeriial maps on mapquest, it looks like the park that the bus was park at is madison square park. In the photos there is even 2 or 3 tour buses park and the park is between 23rd and 26th and madison. I do remember the bus driving by the WTC site

[/quote]

there is a parking on broadway and 34th but they chrge 24 or 30 an hour, you can park it on 33th or 32th (the parking lot goes thru tto the other side) between broadway and 5th avenue . all day parking is cheaper…
also it’s a walking distance from macys and manhattan mall…(on broadway 35 or 36th)

you from the city?? gonna send you a PM when i get home