Woo Hoo more white trash coming

Judge dismisses homeowners’ attempt to block Wal-Mart Supercenter in Amherst

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/369380.html

UNCLE TOM!

hahaha

They are also putting one in the only nice neighborhood on North Tonawanda. The people are going nuts over the traffic, trash, and noise that these stores bring with them. Why do we need a wal-mart every 5 miles?

o yea!

same reason we need a rite ade on every corner

Because people shop at them and support them, causing them to make more stores.

Yes but rite aid doesnt demand so much from a neighborhood. I would’nt think a wal-mart in Amherst would do as good as one in the east side. There are plenty of better places.

oh man, that area is gonna go downhill SO fast. Amherst= the new Lovejoy.

Not like Sheridan at Bailey is exactly a nice place anyhow. I don’t see it really affecting the neighborhood behind it much. It’ll just make traffic on Sheridan a bit busier.

hahaha

not according to walmart history…

First the public transit, then walmart, then housing projects… next thing you know you have people like PureXTC (i have no idea what race he/she is) living in your neighborhood.

:tdown:

I live in the area behind it.

I think it’s going to suck for the added traffic, but w/e. It will probably help out the small businesses around it quite a bit as well. My neighborhood has the BLVD mall, Wegmans, Circuit City, Pepboys, TJMaxx, adn many other stores surrounding it withing walking distance. I don’t know what these people are bitching about if they’ve put up with all that until now.

You don’t think upper middle-class people like saving a buck?

have u seen the traffic on the blvd lately?

i dont even go there anymore because i get pissed off at all the cars. They really need to do something with the blvd.

no they have save-a-lot on the east side, thats fine for there.

So your saying that certain races cause more trouble/are trashier than other races?

You sir are a racist!

And you wouldnt want me living in your neighborhood cause I’d fuck your wife/gf and punch your dog. Alpha male > Nikuk

i refuse to use NFB on saturday, or between 4 - 10pm. :hang:

No, i’m saying that you’re trashy.

I’m not hard to find. :gotme:

u ding dong, hes not saying that.

but to answer your question, i do believe there are certain races that cause more trouble than others, its a known fact