who locally sells motul fluids?

looking for dexron III in particular…

Looking for 300V oil, 660 brake fluid, Gear300 for the trans, Comp FF for the diff…

I haven’t found one locally. Good luck.

i wish motul had a better website that allowed you to search for distributors/retailers…but, jeah…

we can get it if we have a big enough order. get a list of stuff together and we can get you a price.

i just need three 2 liter jugs of ATF Dexron III, so it’s really not that big. i see them for $12 a bottle, but shipping is $35 and not making it worth it.

Just use AMSOIL…most NAPA’s (at least the one in Ravena, NY) carry their stuff now (FINALLY)…

well AMSoil is 2x the price of motul, so i figured why not use motul…

Really? Well it’ll offset your shipping costs or whatever.

I get oil from NAPA (usually 5 or 4 bottles at like $4.14 a pop I believe). I haven’t gotten ATF in a while but I think I spent like $100 when I did my last ATF change (full drain and re-fill)

would be interested in buying motul fluids if anyone finds a good local source

Your Nissan would run forever on the cheapest fluids in the store.

lol maybe. But I feel better putting in quality stuff that other car enthusiasts have reviewed and stand by.

which is why im trying to find a local supplier of motul…:wink:

The ASE certification on the current ‘SM’ motor oils is all you need. Save your money for other stuff…same goes for the tranny fluid, etc.

SAE.

ASE = Automotive Service Excellence.
SAE = Society of Automotive Engineers.

Could’ve been a typo though.

not really. there is more to it then just that.

It was, sorry.

Not for a stock/mostly stock vehicle. The engine in that car would outlast the body on Wal-Mart Supertech oil and filters.

+1.

not really considering these cars can’t use mobil1, as it will grenade itself overtime. and im not using recycled oil that is supertech.