Fluids Fluids Fluids!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we’re making a big push to stock the BEST (both in quality and value) fluids out there. You’ll notice we’re not just stocking one brand and trying to sell it to you across the entire line, we feel certain companies are better in certain areas.

For example:

AMSOil has FANTASTIC engine oil, however we don’t have experience with their gear oils but we have had incredible success with Redline (never once lost a trans, even on our 350whp S14 race car). Motul RBF600 is the only brake fluid to use that is locally available, unless you’re talking Endless or Castrol SRF ($90 a bottle!!!). Motul 660 is better but not worth the price for 90% of the consumers out there.

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo297/SequenceGarage/redline.jpg http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo297/SequenceGarage/amsoil01.jpg http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo297/SequenceGarage/rbf600.jpg

That being said we’re making an effort to keep large stock of the following:

Engine Oil:

AMSOil Racing Dominator 10-30w (street, drag racing)
AMSOil Racing Dominator 15-50w (racing, competition, extended high oil temp)

Gear Oils:

Redline MT-90 (the only thing to use in gearboxes unless you want to pay 2.5x as much for Motul Gear 300)
Redline 75w90 (fantastic gear oil for LSD diffs, includes friction modifier)
Redline Lightweight Shockproof (added 30% by volume to both diffs and gearboxes to give the gears cushion, this is what is saving our gearboxes and diffs from exploding!!)

Brake Fluids:

Motul RBF600

Sparks:

NGK BKR7E

Pricing will be updated as the dollar moves and most fluid prices change by the month. Currently the dollar is at par so if you want your fluids now is the time to buy! NOTHING is over 20$ per bottle and everything is 100% FULL synthetic. No compromises.

If there is anything else you’d like to see on our shelves please let us know and we will do our best to stock it for you. Thanks guys!

Contact for pricing and if you find a better price anywhere else we WILL beat it. Thanks!

Shop Phone: 905-463-1483
email: sales@sg-motorsport.com

We can also take care of your oil analysis testing if need be, so just contact us if you want your oil tested!

Finally, we will stock Nissan Oil Filters for all popular engines. Thanks guys!

Do you guys carry Redline motor oil?

We used to but feel AMSOil is better. If you’d like redline however we CAN get it for you.

Hey Sasha, what do we need to bring in for the oil analysis? Other than the obvious… Any specific container, or no?

What’s the turnaround time and the fee for oil analysis?

If you want us to do the oil analysis for you just bring us a one litre sample in a CLEAN container, which we will put into the supplied container from the analysis company. Alternatively if you want to do the oil change here we can fill it while its here.

Turn-around is around 2 weeks. Thanks!

Ohh… 2010 bump…

I’m still interested in the oil analysis…

What’s the cost for having it done?

The cost for oil analysis is $49, and would take approx 2-3 weeks to get back.

If you want one let me know and I will order you the kit. Thanks!

There’s a kit for it? What’s included with it?

what would u be analysing in the oil? what would they be looking for

The kit is basically a tube to put the oil in, and pre-paid shipping there and back to me.

You’re looking for a number of things. Some of the obvious things would be ester? breakdown from heat, fuel content, metal content. Some of the more complicated things that could tell you about the quality of the oil etc I’m not educated on but would love to find out! I should really do an oil analysis test soon and learn more about it.

I guess I’ve just never had a problem with any of the synthetics I use, so it hasn’t been high on the priority list as of yet. Perhaps once higher rpm and higher oil temperatures come into the equation it will become more critical to use the right oil and change it at teh right time (I already change my oil ever 3-4 hrs of run time)

how much for an s14 sr oil filter?

I just ordered a ton of Nissan oil filters today

I will confirm the price on Monday I don’t have my invoice in-front of me now. It’s 10% off of Nissan cost

be there

Oil filters are now in stock.

Hey Sasha, I just sent you a PM regarding the spring rates.

Please get back to me. Thanks…

Also, what brand oil filters do you stock? Nissan-oriented stuff only? Got any 6607 filters?

We stock Nissan oil filters. I do have some 6607’s I think I’ll have to double check.

I have S13 SR/ S14 SR / VQ (shorter than S14 SR) and KA filters in stock

What would you recommend for a daily driver 5 spd s14 with worn out syncro’s in 1st ans 2nd gears? It is super hard to get into gear until it warms up. I don’t need anything race-spec, just something super gushy.

Thanks… oh and I know the #1 recommendation would be to replace the gearbox, but that’s not really a priority right now… this is just so the GF can drive it without getting frustrated.

Thanks Sasha.

The filters are still not listed on the site?..

oh snap… im using K&N VQ oil filters for my S14SR all the time…is that matter?
thanks