Anyone know a store that carries Redline or Amsoil tranny fluid?

Tryin to track down some Redline MTL but can’t seem to find a place that sells it. Anyone know of a place around here that does? Thanks

pm luvin2speed. his friend chris can get it

sweet, thanks. I don’t understand why nobody carries this shit, haha

ya, i ordered mine from someone off nicoclub a while back. But ask him, cuz he works at a dealership so he wuold know where to get it. most likly cheap.

I might have some MTL in stock, how much you need. Have some Royal Purple in stock too.

How much do you need? Call me tomorrow in the morning(~10am) and I’ll check my inventory…225-8384

Thanks Adam, I’ll give ya a call tomorrow. I just did some research and I think I’m either going to go with Amsoil or Royal Purple. Apparently a decent amount of miata drivers have noticed grinding after 10k miles running Redline. I only need 2.2 quarts

RP I certainly have 3qts here. I’ll be at the machine shop tomorrow sometime around noon-1pm

would you suggest Royal Purple or Amsoil more?

ive seen amsoil at foreign auto parts on fuller rd.

I get mine at Napa Auto in Ravena. They have both motor and tranny. I use both.

IM a dealer

Why have you not told me about this before

whats the price on amsoil holmes

ive posted up that im a dealer b4 …

and there so many differant kinds … i have a few quarts over at gearhead now . just 5w 40 eruopean blend …but i have a book over there … but if you want something else it will take a few days …i havent done an order in moonth bc no one wanted any … but if people want some i could put in an order

This reminds me that I was supposed to change the tranny fluid in my Elantra almost 10k ago. I was told that Redline might stop the occasional grind into second.

BAP Geon on Fuller Rd. in Albany carries both last i knew.

how much for 10 quarts of the amsoil

they carry RP at pepboys :umm

Ahh I don’t remember seeing it before haha…

Just 10w-30 synthetic… i belive its all synthetic thou correct?

If I can get it cheaper in bulk ill buy a couple cases of it when the Z is ready to get back on the road

i want that CraCK yo!

Thanks, went there and got some today $30 for 2 quarts :eek worth it to me though