Who shall I get to make my headers and exhaust?

Due to the RHD nature of my vehicle, nobody makes headers (other than a very unreliable company) for RHD models.

I will be needing my 180sx w/ LS1 Exhaust manifolds, and some kind of y pipe made for my car.

Ground clearance can go in front of performance, as I do plan to track, street drive and put real KM on the car, willing to sacrifice a few hp.

I do have Sikky headers I would be willing to trade, for a comparable pair for my car, or work out something with fabricator to borrow them to make some to sell as part of our deal.

Also, a time frame of no more than 1 week from drop off will need to be maintained. Its headers, not rocket appliances. :wink:

Any suggestions would go a long way.

I am willing to pay the money if i can ensure I will be happy, and my concerns addressed and listened to.

Most of you have my phone number, a warning text followed by a call is best (incase I am at work)
905 96TW000 7498

Id text you but its late so when you see this, Jenza metals in mississauga can help. Equiped with Laser CNC, plasma cutters, cnc benders and more. The owner is friendly and built our mutual friends 7mgte supra intake manifold.

he’s good with stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and will throw his opinion on what material best for your setup. $$$ is required but prices are MORE then fair.

He is busy though, so txt him with the number i sent via pm and mention me.

Dude, Centerline. Like there’s any question.

Sikky told me they have seen better gains with an H pipe system.

hello

AST?

centerline

mike newell

ISIS.

noizeboiz exhausts in scarbz. lmao jkkk

Will @ AST aka Auto Select Tuning does fantastic fabrication work. Check him out

pacific mall

Budget exhaust in Burlington

Midas.