Who still lives at home?

lived at home til 24, now “Oh my own”. don’t ask how much rent is lol, but i could probably get a STi in every color.

I only get angry when people act like they are financially independent and “on their own” when in fact, they are not.

I’m boldly attempting to completely skip the “renting” part of my residential timeline and going straight to mortgaging a house. This might be feasible in ~1.5 years as long as UB pays for my grad school.

Thus, I’m living at home :frowning:

lol I might if my rents had money to give me :smiley:

honestly though, yeah right… my rents are all about “you make it on your own” mentaility.

when I turned 16 and got a car, I had to buy my first car (myself) as well as my own insurance. When I finished highschool I had to start paying rent every month until I moved out (then moved back in for a year or so and the bastards upped the rent on me lol).

dont get me wrong though, if I really needed the help badly, there is no question that they’d loan me $$$ (I just dont like asking… I’d go without food for a few days before doing that as I hate owing ppl $$$)

same here …live at home for free…still broke…it must be a mopar thing cause its the same with intense98rt… :lol:

funny how thyat works out, hehe

house is where its at…badazz mansion FTW.

on my own FINALLY goddamn

when I still offically lived at home I made 22k a year for 2 1/2 years and have about 5k in debt to show for it :lol:

but also have an easy 10k+ invested in my vheicles plus the 03 camary I just bought :gotme:

thats true… if you dont really have much of a budget to keep, it’s easy to blow money (I did it all the time lol). Then when you have rent/utils/food/ect to pay for, you kind of find the “groove” so to speak.

then you get depressed for sitting home all the time lol :stuck_out_tongue:

on my own

but stay with rents as long as you possibly can.

:werd: I gotta buy another tho…

True.

I was in no hurry to leave. I made 1/4 of what I do now and it seemed like I had more money. Oh well.

I’m on my own…for 2 years now…

moved back home when i transfered to UB this past december. was planning on getting a place in the fall but something keeps taking my money. son of a bitch. will be out in the next year.

Moved back home :meh:

I live at home. I cant really afford my own place right now even though I have a full time job.

home with cheap rent

…wait, there is a badAZZ mansion? WTF?!

parents house ftw.