Who the hell is trying to pretend to be me?

I don’t know who’s out there pretending to be me, but you should really stop before somone gets hurt. So far I’ve be blamed not returning parts that i borrow or having a brother that never existed. Look whoever is doing that, i’m not that person. My real name is Wilson X. I’m 5"8 and asian. People that know me will stand for me and my honesty. You know what maybe this is all jiberish and that nobody is pretending to be me after all. I mean who tell wants to anyways. If that’s the case than people should really get their facts straight before bashing on someone’s name. Thanks for listening to my rant for the day.

[quote=“nelly”"]

oh yea man theres aloot of shady 240 members Will X needed shocks for his 240 i had my Apex lowering spings on him and he said he needed em badly , so i said ok i dont have tools to take the spring off , and he said he does, so he takes the shocks with the springs on em and promises to bring it back , he ignored me for so long and when i finally remembered his number and called him, he says oh my brother cut them off the spring , so i guess since he has disappeared with your money i wont blame you if you wanna go to his house and grab more stuff for collateral, because when i find out where WillX lives i sure as hell will get 2 springs back or im taking collateral.

[/quote]

thats it.[/quote]

cool thanks for the pic… btw it’s not about the price… There some other guy selling a razo one so i’m still deciding. What kind of features does it come with?[/quote]

i dunno

google it.

XXX XXX XXXX

ive sold you and yoru bro shit mad times
if you want to stay legit
gimme a call

peace.[/quot]

??? Yo i don’t have a brother… i’ve never met you or bought anything off you in my life. You got the wrong guy.[/quote]

bullshit…

i have 3 credible sources close to you that say you are only 5’4" and used club funds to purchase 4" wooden clogs.

LOL! love this new section.

Bullshit^

who is posing as Bing, the Bing I love isn’t all over nobody’s jock, or making Fobwall quality posts…

REAL BING>>>> WHERE ARE YOU???

OMG I laughed so hard i fell off my chair hahahahaha

ehh i think iv met you befor, you were with kalvin at kennedy one night awhile back…

Yeah thats me. We meet a while back ago. To let everyone know i’m actually black and i had some type of skin disease and had to bleach my skin “YELLOW”. Bings is also right, i’m actually 5’4" and i use 4" wooden clogs. But what you don’t know is the pic in my sig is actually an integra…

Shit you guys all make me sick. :moon:

“Fobwall quality posts?”

no one makes fobwall quality posts but fobwall haha bing was close tho, +1 for that haha

exactly, there is a general concensus on what one expects from Fobwall, to the point where I typically skip over anything he posts…

Fobwall’s posts could be likened to jailbait, good to look at but will leave you hanging your head in shame.

J/P Mark lol.

hahaha im so quoting that in my sig now

Haha uh oh…Mark’s not gonna be my friend anymore!

:fnf2: