240sx PM'd me!!

So i check my PM’s today and i see from him…

“Your a dumb fucking cunt, I hope I fucking meet u at the next meet”

Look man I said in your thread I dont know if your the same person cause I remember a white guy saying his name similar to your that I couldnt stand. A loser in other words!

Now you come and threaten me :mad: BIG mistake!! Now you have a bigger problem than purestock240 and other people on this forum, now I am your issue!

Now I want to meet you, please make sure you remember what you said. I want you to be brave and say it in my face!

Mods please leave this so I can access it because he wants to fuck with me! I want to see what he has to say now! … Are their any mods living in Brampton?? So i can pay the $10!

I also wish to pay $10 to become a member… Serious.

wtf

im on your side if you take me for a rip in that sic s14 of yours :smiley:

who me? I traded that for the silvia you once owned! that me and gone_rippin had

:picard:

You’re not the first person he’s PM’d with a message similar to that either.

hahaha i got no issue. you brought this on your self wtf you going to do. nothing so shut the fuck up. your bringing your bullshit fucking comments on a thread u had nothing to do with. now u wanna cause problems. hahaha AHHAHAA. you have not a clue who i am. i have no problems im litarly laughing now. if you wanna go toe 2 toe lets get it on i have no problems backing what i say.

[QUOTE=PureEuroM3;463431][/QUOTE]

sorry i know you might believe this is a waste… i want to see what he has to say

I want to buy a membership so I can be in the proper area!!

If I can pay a trusted member to the MODS i will, so i can move this along!!

Rough. Bad person to pm and shit talk.

hold on for a sec.

so wat you sain is you traded your s14 for the s13 that i just sold???

wtf??? so you have it now?? not that white kid???

WOW okay… somebody been watching ultimate fighter and thinks he brave! Legally in your statement you gave me permission to put hands on you by giving that invitation… so i am not liable if you were to get hurt!.. oh and i never throw the first punch. I go for the self defence claim!!

When you post on SON it because every members business!! Remember that, we all become the Judge, and Jury!!.. so if it was none of OUR(SON) business, keep it off the forums… really simple!!

I traded my S14 for the Silvia

Sold the Silvia to gone_rippin

gone_rippin sold it to you!

you sold it to somebody else!

If i buy another S14 it will be RHD… but I am looking at going RHD AWD after next season!

i thought i left all this drama back in high school haha

true say nitescream

someone needs to throw down a rocky theme song.

240sx… man… i think your dead man… c you in hell… lol lol lol im laughing but you shouldnt lol lol lol just call me when this happen so i can post it on youtube :smiley:

lol… Eye of the tiger!!

i have 10$ point me to somebody i can pay within this week!! PLEASE KIND SIR!

<object width=“320” height=“265”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/GvQkl7qa6RQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/GvQkl7qa6RQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“320” height=“265”></embed></object>

… well i tried but i guess i’m not good at embedding stuff haha

just put the link… with that guy in your avator i figured you was like the man with computers lol

lol that dude from the avitar is from that tv show from comedy channel…fuck i cant remember the name for the life of me tho.