240sx PM'd me!!

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/monkeynuts420/thumbnail.jpg

gimpy

Look another PM!! keep the threats coming!!

“that could be your new thread.
if you want to settle this. to show everyone your a big tough guy! i will meet you 1 on 1. nobody else. just you. and just me. ill meet u half way. at vaughn mills pro shop. tonight at 9pm by the front door. dont post this. i want to see how much of a real man you are. no fucking weapons. no back up. see you tonight”

This is getting funny!! keep it up

Undergrads, Used to be the man with computers … but its been a while

I fail :frowning:

ah you f%$ked it up man… he told you not to post it…

be a man and come down to the west. ill video tape it… my ford wont make it all the way to vaughn…

so now that u posted ill see you tonight right? or are you going to keep on with your bullshit bashing to up your ego for the day.

:slight_smile: lol

LOL

i just listened to that whole thing lmao dnn dunn dunnnn!! lmao in all fairness this is becoming a joke
rocky .bwahaha

oh shit 240sx-i said at the start of your thread i could have helped you with that kid and his dad when they where there then eh…now junior…i met him i could take him with ease…if i had a gun this may be one battle not worth fighting SERIOUSLY

Dude, I think I should give you a warning… I’m being serious.

If you do fight with Jr. in person your fucked.

Literally. Your fucked. Hes triple your size. Truthfully, Hes bigger than most huge guys and is agile to boot. Hes Ripped as fuck. Lives at the Gym.

Fighting him would be a loss cause on your part. Don’t become a casualty.

If you were smart. Apologize. Loose the E-thug internet bully attitude. Dudes like that don’t last long around here. Hate spreads hate. If you fight and loose, (which you will) . It will compromise your character within this community just like A_ahmed and lewtz. Lewts had a fight with some dude a year ago or w.e(he had a vid recorded fight which failed hard.) He got owned.

im a being a bigger man by NOT smashing your face in! Grow up!! I dont want him to say sorry… its cool… Im not going to fight him, think i would put my future on the line due to some guy wanting to fight. I jsut want him to say it to my face and a next SON meet…

See that name in my Sig with RIP. She was my gf, and we got into a disagreement and a ton of bullshit and she moved back to Sudbury! She died January 7, 2009 coming home from work 2 minutes from her home in a head on crash on my older brothers birthday… I learned from that its not worth it to fight over stupid shit cause stuff happens. I blame myself everyday for her moving back. And I wont let stupid things mess things up for me! I wanted to get things right with her but we keep getting into it and hanging up on each other! SO i have my reason amoung others not to come there and fuck you up badly! basically dont do things you cant take back!

We starting a son fight club now?

so you started this thread to show people how much of a muscle head you are?
im still going to be there i dont give a fuck. if u want to take your spinach eating ass and show up then some one bring the fucking rocky tape.

I’ve met Junior. Psh, scrawny kid.

i like that quote would be a good sig for someone

^no and junior was a e-thug for a while lol then we all met him and its cool now lol but seriously is this really worht fighting over?

I got a gino on JR!!!

Lets set this up! :smiley:

Stig Vs Chuck Norris

Stig FTW

this is what i said no to