Who thinks we'll lose power today in WNY?

the fire hall has an emergance generater lol…im stayin coool.

I work at an electrical distributor… I cant see us losing power for too long

I turned the air off and opened the windows.

I rather like the weather.

i dont have air conditioning…fuck the weather lol.

Last night the laundromat where I was doing my laundry lost power. I had to pull my car up in front and shine the headlights through the window so I could see to empty the dryers. Fortunately, the power went out right at the time that they were done.

size/price?

I hate the heat more than the cold, but there is no racing in the winter so I’m fucked.

no but snow drifting FTMFW!

part of me hopes we do loose power because that means i wouldnt have to work, but that wouldnt be that great either cuz my work is really close to my house and im betting its on the same curcuit or wahtever as my house, so that would mean my house would have no AC

Oh that would be SWEET if my work lost power.

Oh wait, no it wouldn’t. We would have to manually cash.

Oh, but wait, I’m not cashing today. I’m harassing customers. yay. win.

same here lol edit: makes me glad I bic’d all my hair off… (except for the random dirty looks from minoritys)

my house lost power a little bit ago and just came back on about an hour ago.

Interesting…

I move to Charleston, SC, and the weather is hotter up there than it is down here…

Oh and BTW, I swam in the Atlantic Ocean yesterday! Yay!

:wstupid:

I know we are a small minority though.

When it is zero degrees you can always dress warmer thanks to modern fabrics.
When it is 90 degrees you can only remove so much clothing legally and then you still sweat like a pig.
What fun is that?

colder weather FTW!

lol, backup generator. They had it so the computers and some random lights work but no air. The fire alarm went off at about 1:40 too, I was glad it was my short day. The dude next to me wouldn’t stop complaining.

You know my opinion on cold and winter.