Power Surge in Buffalo?

Just had a power surge here about an hour ago, took down some of our networking equipment. We also got reports of flickering lights from our web designer at her house by the zoo and my friends dad in the HSBC tower…Anyone else?

Got it here in Willyville as well

happened here in EA

Wow…Having trouble with Sprint network as well…could be towers down.

Yeah knocked us off line at the shop here too.

Happened here on Main ST. and Harris Hill

:tinfoilhat:

My surge protector clicked twice and the lights in my office flickered here in Amherst by UB.

Oh yeah and somebody else’s computer restarted here.

Nothing here. Industrial alley > you.

Had some light flickers at my house while home on lunch. Haven’t noticed anything at work and the two locations are only 2 miles apart in Amherst.

I’m downtown near the core. Nothing here.

Industrial alley? Where are you the Old First Ward? lol

2nd this. Had a flew flickers before lunch.

can he get me on the roof?

I will ask, but I wouldn’t start packing your chute just yet.

Now THAT would be cool. Don’t think I would join you in rappeling down it though…

I definitely would not rappel off of it lol.

definately felt it here at the Rath building…the lights flickered a few times and the air conditioning shut down

Englewood and Parker, we had two. Thank goodness our server has battery backup.

It’s really odd that my office didn’t get anything with this being as widespread as it seems. We always have power problems here and I’m on the email distribution for the UPS on one of our important servers. Not a single email from it and it emails me any time the power so much as blips here.

We had it kick a few pumps and mixers off line on Walden in Lancaster. Sounds like it was super wide spread.