Who tunes 5.0L Mustangs around here

sorry?

:crap:

what is it, times? i am looking for some cars in my “range” to run this spring

:smiley:

transam low 8,s in the 1/8th sideways with a bad tune

I will run ya

your a stalled bolt on car right?

Yep right now…maybe a cam in spring…who knows…

sloppy seconds.

truth

if this is seriously still happening come may/june, then id really start to worry

I had no intention of ever reading this thread, but I noticed it had spread to 4 pages, so I just assumed speedped had posted in it. He’ll never learn.

fucking shit

what is wrong with this kid

i now understand why he is hated… ha

wher do u work? i live right by mayer bros.

Yeah he did the motor for my Dakota R/T. i thought he was pretty reasonable for everything he did…dipped and baked the block, honed it out, reconditioned the pistons, milled the heads, new valves, new valve springs, milled the crank, all new bearings and seals, new oil pump, new timing gears and chain, all new gaskets…and i think there was more its been so long i cant remember all the little shit he did but it was like just over a grand for all parts and labor everything assembled. he got my friend on here (ajm33LP) a great deal on his 302 that he built, i cant remember all the details of that one either. Like i said, he knows his shit, especially about Fords, and if he is a little more expensive than the others, I still think it’s worth it. He will be tuning my car once i get a little further along with it.

didn’t we go over this in pm’s? lol

i work at gorman enterprises on bullis road

$1000 for new a 2001 302 explorer short block, reconditioning my pistons, and assembling my heads. Easy and honest guy to work with. Would recommend him again and again.

I actually look forward to reading his post…don’t know why, but I do :slight_smile:

on topic, never delt with Kennedys, seems like they did a good job on Juicedgt mustang number wise…I would also send people to DiSilva’s in Canada…

where exactlly is kennedys?

speedped will get this one lol

suzukifreek, is yours the yellow stang with the tiger? Saw that one at Duffs.