Who tunes 5.0L Mustangs around here

yepper thats me ooo and just to clearify this once more to let everyone know the Tiger is coming off.

idk where it is

3165 Niagara Falls Blvd. North Tonawanda, NY 14120

Should be nice without Tiger, pretty clean car when I saw it…

thanks i cant wait to bring it out this summer im getting it all redone with some shit only like
10 mustangs in the country have( and no its not another animal) …but i cant tell sry

a frog? i think i big frog graphic would be badass

naaa i cant now since u said that dam-it

does it have lambo doors? they need to get lost too :frowning:

u never said wat club your going to be in you can pm me if u want

another tiger lol…J/K…I be looking forward to see what you have in store for the car…

wont be sure till tomorrow

like i said lmk even if u dnt want to race i can get u in

nvm

ok, i think you should get a big bird on the door that would rule like a seagull then we can call u bird

3165 Niagara Falls Blvd. in North Tonawanda (across from Colton RV)

www.kennedysdynotune.com

oh, tigerman… or ex tigerman… all the stickers needs to go too, esp the ones that advertise stuff that you dont have, also rice lights and rice body kits NEVER belong on an american car… just my $.02

qft ive been waiting patiently for someone to speak out

The car sucks and the kid likes to talk shit about cars that are faster than it, including my car…end, and and turbo ls1 ss i dont think ive ever pmed u once lol i think ur thinking about someone else, but i know exactly where that is.

Like the porsche turbo badge on the back for the electric turbo? LOLLLL
And the dual ricer fart cans? and the yellow.

He popped it in neutral once and revved at me, I just rolled my eyes and turned left. Every car I’ve owned, minus my old civic would eat that car.

who are you?