Who wants to make some money?

I need to find someone local that can do a swap for me. I got a 98 nissan 200sx SE. I plan on swapping in a u12/u13 sr20 bluebird along with a se-r tranny. Whoever has done similar or done this swap, shoot me a PM. Would be ideal if someone had a welder for the IC piping and making a exhaust.

hey cracka

maybe one of you peeps in the Hill can give you a h ook up

btw get rid of the sig you not black or cool

Is jeff up for this? I am sure he will chime in if so.

I smell a lowballer or a barter

i heard a gallon of black velvet carton of newports blow job from a black girl and subscription to jet magazine

Don’t forget southern iced tea

haha

a roll of duct tape

work gloves and plastic

:bowrofl:

BTW

I don’t know what you have done to your car, but if it’s a high 12 second or better car you may be faster than my car…but in the end, your car is a piece of shit, sounds like a piece of shit and i wouldn’t drive it if you gave it to me for flag day

Anyone can beat a cutlass :kekegay:

how about a bottle soul glow

I swapped a Bluebird DET into my SE-R back in 2001 and its still running strong. Since you are going from 1.6–>2.0 its a little more involved. There should be a few write ups on the SR20forum. I believe you will need a 2.0 crossmember, axles, and drivers side motor mount bracket. You will also need a 2.0 engine harness. As far as the ecu is concerned I would go with a Calum unit.

Have you already upgraded your brakes and suspension? If not you are in for a rude awakening when you get it running lol.

:rofl: Shaggy & slowcamaro

Nope he didn’t seem like he wanted to do it.

I was talking to walt and he mentioned you did this swap in your car. I’d love to check it out. According to JGY I need axles,mounts,harness,ecu and a few other things. I don’t think the crossmember is needed.

I have to look into the calum ecu I was going to go emanage ultimate. As for brakes haha just upgraded pads and rotors on the front. No suspension mods. After the swap is done coilovers, upgraded calipers(front) and that might be it.

Sure that can be arranged. I could be wrong about the crossmember. I think you’d really like the Calum ecu. The realtime version can do almost anyting you’d ever want.

I’m more familiure with the older generation chassis, but have done the sr20 swap before. A lot of the parts would probably be sourced off a g20 or se-r since the jdm swap isn’t going to give you a lot of the little odds and ends. PM me and we could work something out

maybe he wasnt interested in working for 3 bux an hour???

yeah thats the problem I only would pay 3 bucks a hour :rolleyes:

gearhead I’ll shoot you a PM later