Who wants

To get together and go to a steeler game some sunday.

:sadwavey:

:rofl: pittspeed christmas bowl instead!!!

unless ur all wussy!!!:eek3:

@ your new house :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
@ your new house :smiley:
sure with a PARTY!!!:smiley:

im not paying $50 to see them lose

Originally posted by Pewterss
:rofl: pittspeed christmas bowl instead!!!

unless ur all wussy!!!:eek3:

ill play football, but not on christmas maybe the 24th or 26th, as long as my ankle rehabs good enough by then

They built a new indoor thing i forget the name of it but u can play flag football and they do have a hockey ring in there to. I forget how much to rent it for a couple of hours. They built it by the new YMCA along 119 between mt pleasant and scottsdale. I’ll check it out maybe we can play there.

Originally posted by OrangeSS
They built a new indoor thing i forget the name of it but u can play flag football and they do have a hockey ring in there to. I forget how much to rent it for a couple of hours. They built it by the new YMCA along 119 between mt pleasant and scottsdale. I’ll check it out maybe we can play there.

Flag is for small people… I guess I’m in then!

Originally posted by dg11
ill play football, but not on christmas maybe the 24th or 26th, as long as my ankle rehabs good enough by then
:pat: i didnt mean on the 25th !!:rolleyes: around then

i got kids !!!i would get KILLED if i played on christhas!!!

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Flag is for small people… I guess I’m in then!

X2

Originally posted by OrangeSS

http://www.hotshotsarena.com/

Originally posted by Pewterss

i got kids !!!i would get KILLED if i played on christhas!!!

Why?? Santa brings the gifts, not you

i will be up for something to get out of the house

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
http://www.hotshotsarena.com/

Looks decent. They even have aerobics for you alternative lifestyle guys. :itr41:

im game for this… now that im not workin i thnk that i can play… let me check my agenda book… yep im free anytime.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
[B let me check my agenda book… yep im free anytime. [/B]

does silver ever give a tip ?