Who works at Best Buy????

:lol:

Stupid people could be online shopping and saving a shitload.Most places are no tax and free shipping.

If I use MS cashback on ebay right now I can score a brand new Samsung 42" Plasma for $544 shipped to my door.That goes for anything with a buy it now,with the promos and coupons you end up paying 65%-75%.

I slept out last year at the best buy on transit for my flat screen. If it was not for jäger and his girl bringing me a sleeping bag and some eats I would have never made it that night.
It’s crazy they come out at like 4am and start handing out the tickets. If it’s a big ticket item like a tv your chances of getting a ticket is better then the person who is there for a gps.
People drove by all night calling us idiots and I 100% agreed with them. Not the smartest thing I’ve done but I saved a good buck doing it. Would I do it again? Maybe. LOL

that would have been tomorrow morning at 5 am. :picard:

no. stores aren’t picking dot com orders until the rush is over from what i understand. there won’t be enough to go around. i could be wrong, as i have nothing to do with that area of the store.

I am about to drive out to best buy to see whats going on…I’ll have my Iphone ready to report :lol: If the line is not bad, I’ll buy my TV.

hahaha. Omfg. The line in around the block for best buy. And its only 3 am and the store is closed. But there is one person sleeping in front of radio shack. :LOL:

here is the lone Radio Shack Dumbass. in a lawn chair under the blankets.

That is pathetic…

you should have driven to the galleria one. the line wasn’t near as bad.

stay tuned guys. i was too tired to check stock quantities when i left after my 12 hour day, but i will look into it when i get to work tomorrow. it wasn’t near as busy as i thought it would be. i’ll post up tomorrow if we have any decent TV deals left.

seriously, what could possibly be at radio shack worth waiting all night for? A robosapien and a pack of hearing aid batteries??

^maybe he’s just homeless…you know the economy and all, this could be a regular thing for him.

I went to Best Buy yesterday in the middle of the day and there were plenty of TVs just sitting on the shelves for good deals. My dad actually ordered online the night before and did in-store pickup. no problems.