Who?

Who do these cars belong too?

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/1153/3582.jpg

and

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/5336/3583.jpg

and most importantly

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/6663/3585.jpg

any ideas?

there’s money in that white one, but needs some coaching for sure…

i dont know who they are.

White one is nice, but would look even better minus those but ugly wheels.
I like the FMIC tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, they’re both really damn clean.

Plus the black one appears to have a girl driver possibly?

Apparently the pictures were taken at a TorontoUndergroundRacing Brampton meet.

The girls posing by the cars in the last picture are…hurting to say the least.

the wheels are really bad on the white one, and the nismo-knock off is always a sub-par choice, but he wears it better than some i have seen.

and investment in proper wheels would pay of exponentially for him, it would make his kit look much better too, by blocking site of the site skirts from a head on view.

btw… big tac = big wack

ewww, didint even notice the tack, ya im not feeling the white one despite my affinity towards white cars but the black one is decent, (but the driver is better)

that second pic with the black car and female driver reminds me of a clothing add…

passenger smiling and the dude in the white smiling too… looks eerie, like some freaky ghost is going to pop out after 10 seconds and scare the $hit outta me

white one is garbage.

black one is clean. nice wheels.

I know the owner of the white one, the shop I used to work at did his I/C piping. The tails are blacked out (crappily) the tach doesn’t work (nor does the stock one) the kit is a boMex knockoff he said and the paint is shite. Basically, money gone wrong, but I’d still hit it. Oh, and the frame is rotten.

LOL, the girl on the far right of the last pic ain’t too bad. :cyclopsani:

The white one needs a lowering and better rims. A quick test to see if I understand offset correctly… the white car has bad offset :smiley:

the black one looks just like mine but with different coloured rims and clear corners

The girl?? :ugh2:

Haha, nevermind. 8-[

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: My ever growing army of Offset nazi’s is almost ready to be unleashed on the world!!! …umm… okay i’m done. Yeah he needs lower offset and dish to be perfect. Good offset can make up for no dish but dish will never make up for bad offset. Here, have a cookie.

hmm what do you want from a Bomex kit? i guess thats as good as those plain kits get…mehhh not a fan

That Tach?? come on!!
and yes offset is terrible !!

the black ?? better offset, ok drop…pretty much stock.

bomex does not and never did make that kit…

erebuni / VIS do, it is a generic kit that is very common and very low quality. but of all the kits these two companies sell it is the least offensive.

the other kits offered are horrible ‘big-mouth’ combat kits and $hit

whats worse is that the marketing and distribution channels of VIS / erebuni far exceed those of any supplier of decent kits.

that kit wholesales for about $300-$400 + shipping and can easily be had for less than $1000 retail

yeah a lot of peaople are willing to have a cheap looking car.

Lower offset will make his rims come out more so that they’re not deep inside the car like a total rice-mobile, right? If yes then I do understand offset correctly, because that’s what I didn’t like :smiley: