new to ab

Hey, ive lived in b.c my whole life, but i just moved to whitecourt. i own a 89 240, bassicly stock, other then intake/exhaust. i dont know anyone here yet, so i plan on comming out to some meets in edmonton or around the area in general…
Thad.http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/848000-848999/848038_39_full.jpg

Welcome!

Whats your plans for the car?

:hi

Welcome. How did you hear about is?

PS: Lovin the dice LOL

I like the plastic garden edging lip.

hey, not all of us can afford cars like youres…actually i heard it from a guy on another forum whos just bought a sr 240sx…plans for the car, i dont know… i need to save up some cash, first serious mod is going to be ka-t, oh yeah, forgot to add i rebuilt the engine about 6k ago.

I’m not makin fun. All the Honda guys do it, at least you don’t get a busted lip when you smash it into stuff. :smiley:

ouch, all the honda guys do it :? …maybe i should take it off…haha, just kidding. it looks like shit in that picture because, well it went through a rough wintter…ive replaced it with another one and its smooth, it still looks cheap. but its better.

I love home depot lips. Grassroots racing yo!

ahhh finally someone else from whitecourt!Im pretty sure i checked out your car a couple of times while it was parked across from the hospital.If you ever go to any meets me and my friend would like to accompany you as there is not too many nice imports around and the more the merrier in my opinion.

p.s i drive a black gt-s t type m with gtr sideskirts n wing and my friend drives a silver 300zx with a vielside bodykit and mismatched rims.

hey, ive seen youre car a couple times , and the 300zx. i think im gonna go to scc this weekend if i get my car running, maybe we can figure sompthing out… waite… silver 300zx? i think ive only seen a black one…