Whos goin to Carlisle

:bowrofl:

Back on topic… still 50/50 on going to Carlisle on the 23-27

Not Going, I’ll be in florida for 8 days leaving on the 4th.

and :rofl: @ 120 HP

My motorcycle I sold in the fall had more than that.

i guess most of you ignorant people on these boards dont understand what went on in the late 70’s early 80’s. you do realize my RX-7 was FASTER than almost all production cars in 1980.

think about it. most economy cars had less than 70 hp then. so when your dealin with a sport coup with 30 more hp or about 40% more power.

and yes it will actually smoke tires and beat 85 TA’s.

a 120hp RX7 is comparable to a CRX Si or a first-generation Miata, two cars that are given mountains of respect for autocrossing. am i missing something?

its because it doesnt do well in a straight line people get sand in their vagina’s here.

no its because your car sucks and you whine about driving it in not perfect conditions like it is some super car.

I make straight lines out of curves all day long! Don’t start this bullshit that you car is faster in the curves and not straight line. that is the biggest excuse for when you have a shitty car, i know because i used to say it when I was in college.

How about it we settle it this way. We run up at beaver run, the slower lap time pays the others track fees. you down?

nothing wrong with that at all. And I am sure most of those people don’t make bitch ass comments like this: http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41325&page=5 Start at post 66

lol.

i understand completely.

whitey im down

oh and your sayin if you had a datsun z in near mint condition you would drive it all year long?

i would.

or i wouldn’t bitch about it.

Welcome to BeaveRun motorsports complex - How about May 10th?

Depends on the circumstances… but most likely yeah. A car is nothing more then a hunk of metal, it is a toy. I beat the living piss out of my car and never think twice. If I break it, i fix it and move on. Last year I dyno’d it, went drag racing, and then to Auto-X all in a 8 day time period.

and his car is pretty. his hood even said it was a show car. :bowrofl:

and it took 3rd at carlisle with that hood on it… And no interior!

all show no goooo… ill even rip the grand am out against the rx7… watch out bitches i got a motorswap in this bad booooyyyyeeee 3.4 liters of pure american, stump pulling torque:eek2:

booya!

to tell you the truth, I should probably run the Jetta instead of the 240. This way I have A/C in the pits.

and it will make it more entertaining for the people watching…

no fun watching syd the kid shoot against burnyD

we dyno’d the Jetta with the AC on… it put down 174 to the wheels, I guess either way I have the HP advantage. remember that does not matter though!