Who's interested in a drift tire GB?

Alright, I’m thinking of hosting a specific Federal SS595 GB once all the snow melts. If you don’t know or have not heard of Federal tires, these tires aren’t for you. Only drifters qualify for this GB, no hardparking on Feds. Just kidding…

Prices will be lower than any retail price you can find in Canada, as finding federal tire dealers are hard in itself.

All prices I quote will be in your hands. Full deposits would be required since I don’t do this as a business, but to help the drifters out with a awesome tire that has helped me throughout the 2007 season.

I WILL NOT TAKE ANY REQUESTS FOR OTHER TIRE MANUFACTURERS, Jammin1911 is the guy to talk to if you are interested in another brand of tire.

I’ll pick the most common size…let’s say 225/45/17.

I would probably quote someone on this for $350-$400 CAD in your hands for the SET. The more people in on the GB, the lower the prices you guys will see.

Let’s see the interest now…

PS: if anyone knows me, they know that I used a set of these in 205/50/16 on my car for the REAR and that entire set lasted me all the CSCS competitions events and even lasted me 1/3 of the day at the Drift Ops VIP event.

you know i’m in

245/35/17 x 2
225/40/17 x 2

do they all have to be the same size?

can i get two?

uhh, who the fuck do you think you are buddy?

ok ok fine, not seriously :slight_smile:

believe it or not, I actually am attempting to convince myself to not buy a set of these myself - I’ve been wanting to give these a try for quite some time.

For those aren’t arent aware for one reason or another, samsons price of $400 (or less) for a full set of 225/45/17 is like… ridiculous, i don’t know what else to call it.

just buy these.

that is all.

235/40/18 please

price for two 245/40r18

If they are cheap enough i might put these on my back and sell my front ones.

No you can pick different sizes.

Thanks for the kind words John!

An approximate price on a set of 235/40/18 is $500 CND in your hands. Btw, this would be the medium-upper limit.

I’m not going to go on further and start giving everyone’s quotes because that is time consuming and this is just to check interest.

Now since I’ve given 2 prices as an example for people to compare, you guys can do your homework and see if you can get anything close to it.

If you can, that’s great and I suggest you create your own GB! I’m only doing this because I’ll be getting some feddies for myself for the 08’ season and why not help out some other people as well. Probably make a few bucks and cover my transportation costs but that would be it.

I’ll need tires this coming season. Considering 595’s

Wow, I didn’t know that there were so many drifters here!

i’d be down in a month or so.

Same here Sammy.

I’ll be down for some 16’s. not sure what sizes exactly yet.

thats a damn good price…im interested

hmm no need to quote me now or anything but i’d proboly be down for like 265 35 18’s, let me know before u do the actual buy prety much all my rims are 18’s having one set of tires i didn’t have to loot half dead off another car would be nice, now i just have to decide which car ill be tracking

dam i wish i had my rims already

yea i’d probably be down for a set

215/45r17
245/45r17

How would 15’s land as far as price goes? for a set of average sized not like 255’s or anything

225/45r17 please all four

Would you be able to get some 205/55/16 ? ide be interesed more along the beginging of spring time for some 595

get your monies ready!!!

tire gbs will be available as soon as all the details are ironed out.

stay tunnnned