GBtires...vendor status what?

Let me introduce myself for those who don’t know me yet. My name is Samson and I’m HEAVILY into the Ontario Drift scene. I drive a 95’ 240sx and I’ve competed in the CSCS 2007 Drift Championship last year. Why did I create GBtires? Simply because as a driver in the drift scene, I’ve always found myself trying to find the best deal on tires since I go through sets per season. Let’s face it, who doesn’t do that? I’m here to support the motorsport scene as much as possible and now here’s my chance to pass those saving onto you, whether you drive it sideways, drive it straight, or drive it on a circuit.

GBtires moto is…Chinese made pricing, without the chinese quality.

I got permission from bing to post this informal introduction, so don’t worry.

I’m posting this in car chat for now, then it’ll get moved when my section is created. The reason why I’m setting this thread up now and not waiting until later is because I’m pushing REAL hard on FEDERAL TIRES for all those that need them for the Driftops Drift Event on April 26th.

Here’s some sample pricing since the drift event is only 3 weeks away and I want all you guys to plan ahead and get your money ready for some BIG savings.

http://webbuilder2.asiannet.com/ftp/1410/595ad.jpg

INTRODUCTORY BLOWOUT PRICING ON:

Federal SS-595 ONLY!!

205/45/16
$85/tire

205/55/16
$90/tire

205/45/17
$90/tire

215/45/17
$90/tire

225/45/17
$100/tire

245/45/17
$115/tire

215/40/17
$90/tire

245/40/17
$110/tire

and so on…

ALL PRICES ARE IN YOUR HANDS, TAKE AWAY TIRE

I can go on and on but I’m just posting the popular sizes.

The more I order, the deeper the discount. But that won’t happen until I hit the double digits in the amount of SETS I have to order.

THESE PRICES ARE ONLY UNTIL THE WEEK OF THE DRIFTOPS EVENT!!!

I can also get any other major brands, but for now, I’m concentrating on Federal to help those planning on attending the Driftops Event and for drifters in general.

GBtires…passing along savings from one driver to others!

Samson! no 15" loving, and no i’m not talking about the BBC

GG Samson… i have to agree with Cal i run on 15" -_-"

What sizes are available in 19"? Very interested, my tires are nearly bald.

Nice, your pirce beats the tire shop here by 20$ per tire and that adds up PM you soon.

http://www.federaltire.com.tw/en/images/logo.gif
Federal Tire was founded in Taiwan in 1954. Technical cooperation with Bridgestone Corporation from 1960-1979 and with Sumitomo Rubber Industries (Dunlop Tires) from 1981-2000 have given Federal the strong technical capabilities and know how to produce the tire brand known today as Federal Tire Corporation.

for federals im sure he can grab
195/55/R15 or 195/45/R15 for u 7spokers…
he just posted popular sizes…

ya I’m sure I can get 15", just that the 15s aren’t on my price list =P

I’m getting a 2008 one tomorrow, so just hang tight.

I forgot to mention why Federal is the best tire for drifting. I’ve used this tire MANY times and also used them when I competed in the CSCS Championship. They last long and provide great grip for the amount you pay. After a while used tires only last so long and probably get you a few laps at the track, meaning that you have to bring like 16 rims +, while a set of these would last the whole day long. Here are some reasons:

1. Aggressive tread design gives good dry and wet traction
  2. Hard compound allows the tire to last longer when drifting
  3. Compound material is more heat acceptant, which helps in less chunking while drifting (most tires chunk up and fly apart)
  4. CHEAP

AND

1. CHEAP

There is a reason why Federal is loved among all drifters, and why they also sponsor drift events and tons of drivers. They provide a good amount of grip for the amount that you pay, and the characterisitics of the tire directly match those needed for rear drift tires.

Solarian, I’ll get back to you by tomorrow about the 19s, I only have 16-18" pricing and hopefully getting the 2008 book tomorrow.

Wowowow Type R Nismo lancer FTW… these are good tires for the price tho

^^ ya I guess Federal wanted to market to ALL of the JDM market! hahahah

yeh i need 4 new tires as said… good stuff samson…

how are these for everyday performance tires?

Speaking from having a set of 595 on my car all around …for a summer

they are a very good tire as a everyday wet/dry tire hug the road pretty good my size is 205/55/16 and i never noticed much sidewall flex or anything like that…they are a good tire and a good price espically this price never mind at a regular tire shop lol…federals are wayyy better then say a nankan tire or something like that …even though they are the same price .lol …to me anyways…ive never drive BFG G force or crazy expensive tires…becasue welll they usually dont last very long on my car :wink:

GBTIRES!!!11

samson needs to make stickars!

yeh samson i can make you stickers hahaha… and i need tires for my s13 18x10 and 18x9 u got the rest… cheers,

i need a logo/banner first!!!

but ya, i got some plans for all you guys. some ideas that i’ve wanted other businesses to have…

i’ll release more details when i get my own section.

We are all working here buddy, take it easy. :smiley:

can you ship, or is it pick up only?

Yes, I can ship but of course you cover those shipping costs =D

intrested on 4 for stock 7spoke rims cant remember the sizing if u know that would be great.