Whos mk1 SUPRA?? in members of son video?

I saw a video of a couple ppl from son and there was a grey( primered probably) mk1 supra. I am have been looking for a solid axle rear end off a mk1 supra for some time now and am hoping maybe i can get in contact with this person some how.
thanks and hopefully somone knows.

dudes name is Bob,

iono how you can get ahold of him but he is having his other supra finished right now, supposed to be a monster with a fully built 7M or somthing with 500hp est.

there’s a Canadian Supra Owners club you know. i don’t know the URL to their site (if they even have one), but do a search and you’ll probably find something, and i bet they have a classified forum like here where you can inquire about the parts you need.

that car is an mk2, and the rear end was fucked.

he sold the car to someone

then decided to spend futfuck load of money for someone to get it running

hmmm yeah i have been looking on torontosupraclub.com but not much coming from them … however thanks for the information guys

there is an mk1 celica supra sittin in this guys front yard in st.catharines with a for sale sign in it… and its been sittin there for months, its rotted to shit. im sure you can get the car for $100 or less

add me to msn if your interested jjwilks@hotmail.com

thanks anyways jesse i am thinking of bailing on the mk1 rear and getting an 8.8’’ with lsd and rebuilt for roughly $600. By the time i get it down from st.catherines with towing and rebuilding it and not even knowing if its lsd or not then that may not be worht it. Does is have the supra rimmies though? the ones u usally seen on ae86s?

where can I find this video?

I think jesses signature lol