Who's straped

when i bought my gun it came with one of those “behind your back” holsters, the ones you tuck into your pants. anyone have one of those that actually work? i put mine back there just to see how it fit and it looked like i had a damn tail.

the coolest holster i got is for another gun of mine a markarov 9mm and it clips to your arm so that when you reach for it , it it draws the gun out of the holster into the palm of your hand.

Here ya go S.punk…
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/LigonierA1/subgun.bmp

drive a black g-body without a gun= brave :smiley: 6-b-kwik is still my hero. “get out your car fool”(gun to his head) his reply “fuck you” (boooooooooost…gone)

I’ll get one when i have my own house.

If I owned a gun I would have shot Cutty 10 years ago.

i feel exactly the same way j

if you owned a gun you’d need help pickin it up.

jeah!!! i might go get one but i have a bad temp so i might be able to shoot someone then think about it!!..esp when i fight with my girl alot…lol…so ill prob stay away!!

Im getting one in May. My birthday present to myself.

got the same 9mm as Tony (Redline94GSR) with different grip, extended clip

with a commnet lik ethat you have the nerve to make those preivious commnets to me.

Yeah it must say hypocrite under your driver’s licence picture…

I very rarely carry but I got a glock 23 and kel tec p-3at. 165 grain cor-bon jhp for the glock and 90 grain cor-bon jhp for the 380. The 380 is about the size and weight of a cell phone.

http://www.kel-tec.com/images/P-3ATRightsidesmaller.jpg

http://gunshowroom.com/Pics/Glock_23.jpg

kel tec is nice. I used to want something more compact, but I think i’m used to it now. The only thing is, my first was the 9mm. Next went to the CZ .40 I don’t think I would buy anything other than a 9 now that I have more trigger time on the big bore. I can keep some damn tight clusters while rapid firind with the 9. The .40 is all over the place.

next purchase:

Para Ordnance Warthog Pistol 45 ACP 10+1 I’ll carry with 230g hollow points :naughty:
http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/para_warthog.jpg

Welp I picked up Mine today. When I called the shop he stated that they sent the wrong one. They sent him the one with the titaniam coated slide instead of the military finish. The owner of the distributor was out of town so he said if I wanted that one instead he would split his cost difference so I only had to pay an extra 12 bucks and I got the bling factor…lol

I can;t wait to get out and fire this thing. My camera needs charged so I will have to get a picture of mine in my hand in a pimptastic pose like 1320 tomarrow :smiley: .

Here is what the finish looks like though. Its a niceer looking finish than the military and the only reason I didn;t want it was due to the 70 dollar difference in price. I guess I made out since I only had to pay 12 bucks extra.

.40 cal full-size Glock — .40 cal H&K— i carry cause my job requires me to (cop) and because all u crazys mugs are out there with some steel too----LOL—good post now ill be MORE careful pulling over modded cars and imports–LOL

i really want to pick up a piece, but theres not really any use for it down here. Permits are just about unobtainable for anyone outside of law enforcement, and i doubt i’d go to the range all that often.

You can always buy one for home pertection. You just can’t carry it concealed :dunno:

:rofl: :rofl:

.40 cal full-size Glock — .40 cal H&K— i carry cause my job requires me to (cop) and because all u crazys mugs are out there with some steel too----LOL—good post now ill be MORE careful pulling over modded cars and imports–LOL

:rofl: :rofl:

Honestly. As a cop do you hate civilians to carry guns? I just got that kind of a feelin from one a couple months ago, when a cop took my buddies gun. While he was writing him a ticket for sliding out on ice. Now witnesses, no one injured. Just slid off the road in a turn. Anyways, I think they were trying to do everything they could to keep from giving it back to him. Talkin bout " Its not regestured to you, so you can’t have it back." Reply to which was. “Got my concealed weapons permit right here. Don’t matter whom its regestered to. As long as it didn’t come up stolen.”

Then he proceeded to tell us that he wasn’t that well versed in the carry laws. ha.

most cops arn’t versed in any laws unless they specialize in somthing. A lot of the regular patrol officers I have come in contact with don;t know shit and now and days they seem to make shit up. I can think of two people right of the top of my head who I work with closely. One is very knowldgable and can back everything he says up, the other makes shit up to fit his needs.

Prime example- PA tint laws. some of these cops are dumb when it comes to them. I had a fucking state trooper tell me you can tint a car’s back window as dark as you want. :rolleyes:

I know the law to a “T” including the mirror requirements in Sq inches needed on a truck/suv for tint since they are the only vehicles legally allowed to have Dark tint without a specialy waiver. IE medical, or somthing along those lines. But you have cops that don;t even know it and tehy are writing tickets for it…

Sorry to go off topic…