Who's the guy that works at buffalo RV?

I tried digging around, but rv is too commonly used :\

I remember someone on here works there.

My grandparents dropped off their Jayco Greyhawk there for them to sell on cosignment… Just want to make sure they’re not going to get scammed or such what ;p

Thing was freakin new. still smelled new last time I was in it (I think i was in it twice)… I can still remember my grandmother screaming out of it to shut the screen door before the flies get in.
Everything was covered in plastic (couches, etc…), you get chewed out if you wore your shoes past the steps, ugh.
They babied the shit out of it, and I just want to make sure they’re not going to get scammed out of money ;p

Think it only had 3k miles on it? Was an 07 I think…

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?156316-Trying-something-new-here

I took that phone call from your grandmother and passed it along to the boss. They will most certainly not get screwed. We do a lot of consignment sales there and it will most likely sell pretty quick. They might not get what they want out of it and that’s what happens a lot of times is that they wont get what they want out of it and us having to get our share for selling it though.

From the sounds of things, the numbers weren’t too bad for them and they should be alright. They don’t owe anything on it so its not like they have to get the interest back and they certainly don’t owe anybody.

Pm me if you have any other questions and I will do my best to help them/you out.

:tup: to the NYSpeed community once again.

Take notes douche bags. This is how you do it.

(If you’re not a douche bag that comment doesn’t apply to you, obviously.)

Good good thanks a bunch :]

They used to buy a RV, then sell it a year/two years later… buy something else (fifth wheel + truck), then sell that, buy something else… sell that, etc…
now they’re done camping for good because of health issues, and are going to split the money they get from it to their kids (my parents + aunts/uncles).
Sucks because our last trip we were supposed to go on with them was a few weeks ago, and they decided not to go because they could barely even walk to their mailbox anymore without getting tired. :\

They tried ebay and got screwed, so now they’re trying this :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks a bunch, just trying to make sure it’s not something like a typical car stealership trying to take money from old people :]
appreciate it.

:bigclap: