Whos up for a free party Sat night???Free drinks,cards, music

The guy finally left the Pizzeria!!!I see he moved his stuff out and didn’t even call me to let me know he finally left.I’m going to call him tom. and ask him for the keys and stuff.As long as I get the keys I’m going to have a little party there sat night.Might sound kind of corny but been awhile since I’ve been this excited.Prob. have a few card games or something.beer,pop,food.Just stop buy and hang out and see the before.Then you will know how to get to Butch’s Daughter party on Sun.
D:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: soon to be pizzeria owner

butches is sat not sunday

Same day as Jack’s stag!!!

i hope stans is gone…
i heard they relocated.

a tuna sub last week made me want to vommit.

who wraps pizza sub in cellphane (sp?)

Butch’s is Sat night.Damn forgot about that.Well nm then and see everyone at the Moose.
D

He wraps all his subs in plastic.Also he buys his sub rolls from Sams club now because they are the cheapest.O the stories I could tell.
Drv- you work on the Island,Right?We’re going to be doing an everyday deal in which all businesses on the Island get an additional 10% off of already low prices.We are going to try and be a very community oriented pizzeria.We’re already sponsoring a soccer team and a cancer walk in May or June.
D

i work on industrial Dr @ Viatran.
we currently order from “brick oven” for lunch meetings and stuff…
not much better than stans IMO. (except for the stinger pizza :))

where is your pizzeria going to be anyway? im sure it was mentioned in a previous thread… just too lazy to check.

will there be strippers at this “party”? heh. :slight_smile: