Who's your 2010 favorite poster here??

too many members and opinions to form a poll, at least at this point…end of the year just curious what other people think.

my thoughts…members i started to like more this year…
wasnt a big fan/didnt rly know Fry and Joe and def like their posts more and more this year,
motocrossx23 made his way up there… xwalkerx, never didnt like him but his siq dump’d whipz postz are unstoppable
bing, newman though hes mellowed out lately
i think boxxa makes some funny comments, had a rough start and seems like a good member now…
LZ rubbed me the wrong way for years and i think hes mellowed out and become funny

who else is a GOOD part of the site? how long until this thread turns into who sucks the worst?

hey fuck you

^lol

Hard to say…

cougarspeed and mpd are def valuable posters i forgot

I’m going with MPD or cougarspeed because they both did lots of cool things. honorable mention to newman.

Newman has done some interesting things this year, and posts quality. But I don’t really troll the board due to RL.

mordak?

^He’s got my vote.

Haha Fry has my vote. He has had some entertaining posts that have made me laugh.

Pittspeed collectively.

^^ Hahahahahaha

My vote goes to King tho for the best sig

JayS is usually spot on.

Cougarspeed for the Rx-7 build thread
Newman for the rappelling progression to rope swings threads
Micah for when ever he posts pictures
Fry for his dry sense of humor
Onyx for his right leaning posts

OH!

You forgot fastfoci

I am sure everyone appriciates his photoshoot threads and giving us all photos like this:

http://rochesterracing.smugmug.com/photos/615281543_x9R2d-X3.jpg

Oh shit there is a car in that picture…if you look real hard.

Yeah, +1 to fastfoci

idk about fastfoci…i rarely like any of the cars in any of his photos

:gay2:

What cars…

Oh shit there is a car in those pics.

I used to be way funnier on here. Like seriously hilarious. Lately I’ve just gotten disillusioned and cranky. I think I’m getting old.

I vote JayS for best political poster. Joe’s usually pretty spot on too, but Jay’s more willing to call a retard a retard regardless of party.

La Fangus’s DIY’s are top notch as always, though sadly infrequent these days, though I’m glad he posted his make-a-baby DIY (not sure if that was even this year.) I followed it step by step and got comparable results. :tup:

Cougarspeed’s the man because he’s mature and reasonable without being old and lame.

Geehee drinks a lot.

A smart ass witty tech guy is hard to come by so LZ gets a nod there. I usually have no idea what he’s talking about in tech threads, but you can just tell he’s pwn3ing a lesser geek.

Can’t forget Dawn and Copperlegend, for, you know, being girls. That deserves some sort of recognition I think.