Why are you here? Go outside!!!

work, plus it fuggin cold outside.

it is still shitty cold out.

:tdown: Das LOL.

Das Bored (Board!)

at work and also sick :tdown:

worked on the truck this morning. played hockey for about an hour. now waiting for the wife to get home so i can get a bite to eat.

its nice, if your in the sun… was out in the garage for a bit it was cold, not terrible tho

Work.

Super lame.

I’m INSIDE my garage working on my Mustang so that way when its really nice out I can be OUTSIDE. make sense?

I washed my car and while I was drying it ice was forming on the roof. Not as nice out as it looks.

LOL

i can haz AMPZ?

and i love my new hood PROP

Clay and polish today…

I biked today!!!

It was MAGNIFICENT.

REAL BIKE. None of that lesbo motorcycle shit.

HAHA

Washed the car too but didn’t have any ice form… was your car in the sun?

Was still pretty chilly today :tdown:

idk about you guys but the temp gauge hit 53* today, i finally got around to unbolting my trans from my engine, fucking exams, o and i got my hair red-lited, which i probably could of done anyday

i changed my oil earlier… that was my outside adventure

It was yesterday, later in the evening. It was in the shade from the garage and when I saw the ice I backed up to the end of the driveway to catch the sun to melt it.

Much nicer today. Moved the car and truck out of the garage, cleaned the garage up a bit and decided to grab the boat off the side of the house and move it into the garage. Expedition is kicked out of the garage until fall again. :slight_smile:

I was lazy and just gave the Expedition a quick hose down to get some of the salt off. Takes too long to give it a real wash especially since even at 6 foot I need a step stool to reach the roof.

It was great outside today especially in the sun.

Pulled the car out from its hiding spot in the garage and let it run for about 20 minutes.

i love my car.

parked it in November, hadn’t touched it since really. Pull the ign coil, crank until oil psi climbs to ~40, connect ign - start, warm up, heaters.

got some more yard work done too; retired the snowblower to the shed for summer.