Why did TimMasterde get banned?

Didn’t seem like he did anything wrong…

I’m not 100% but I’m pretty sure his sn matched another member’s ip’s via a cell phone. Second screen names not allowed rule gets people banned. We will all miss tim masterde, as we all miss streetsweeper1098.

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/youthunderfascism/files/cover-clip-hitler-youth-0674014960.jpg

Nick, stop spreading misinformation if you’re not 100% sure.

Kevin: He got banned because he is you. Your problem, and the reason you got caught, is that several of the IP addresses that “Tim” used were issued by Cingular/ATT so several members matched them. Then there was the one the account was registered with. It also matched the registration IP of your streetsweeper account as well as your legit account and no other member had the same IP.

Further proof of him being you is simply you asking why he got banned. He didn’t contribute anything at all, and most members would be like “who the fuck is this guy?” But not you, because you saw when you tried to log on with him that it was banned. That’s the only reason you know “he” was banned and are making a stink about it.

Cossey I knew, hence my allusion to streetsweeper, who we knew was Kevin. I was being discreet about it.

LOL

hahaha its not me… streetsweeper was me, but tim is not

Deff wasn’t LOL

If you say so. Sucks for Tim, then. Funny enough, he registered when you could only view the trash bin.

Cossey… Streetsweeper got banned when i was on his name on my phone, therefore I can’t get onto shift on my phone unless I’m on a proxy server…

I know you think I’m some sort of big dumb animal… but don’t you think that I would think that making a thread like this would give it away that it was me?

Lol. Tim was not Kevin for sure.

Shift’s ban system doesn’t ban IP addresses. It bans username and email. Thus you being able to still get on with your phone. If Shift banned by IP address, both your streetsweeper account and timmasterde account wouldn’t have been able to be created or even view the forum.

Response to your edit: So essentially you made this thread to make people believe the timmasterde was you, but it wasn’t? Interesting. I’ll make note of that.

It’s giving away that you know who it is IRL.

Don’t know what to tell you, every time I try to get onto shift on my phone, it says I have been banned and won’t let me do anything else.
Either way, you’re trolling yourself by saying it was me.

Haha yes, I will give you that one TT.

edit… I made this thread because I was told that tim was banned because people thought it was me…

How am I trolling myself by saying it’s you? The only reason it’s not allowing it on your phone is due to cookies.

Because it’s not me…

edit: FUCKING SWEET… I can get onto shift again on my phone without a proxy server!

:dunno Sucks for Tim then. Shouldn’t have registered from your IP address that was ONLY unique to you and streetsweeper.

Majority of the time I used streetsweeper, I was on a proxy server. The other times, I was on my phone or at my parents and I know “Tim” wasn’t using the last two.

So it just so happened to be that “Tim” got the same IP address from a proxy server? Why would Tim need a proxy server on here if he had nothing to hide from his normal IP?

Because he probably had something to hide from his normal IP

Well then that done got “him” banned. That sucks.