why is it

that everytime i wear my pittspeed shirt we get a structure fire??? :ugh2:
its wierd as hell! :dunno: there was one in bridgeville tonight at tambellini’s resturant, :hsdance:

cuz we always catch buildings on fire tryin to make the popcorn for all the drama on here

sooo thats what you bastards are up to! :finger:
2 resturants in 2 weeks, your not doin too bad for all the drama we have :rofl:

hmm i use to work there for 3 yrs how much damage was there

maybe there are a few firemen out there that start the fire so they could fight them, and get on TV and report about it. alot of low selfesteem ppl do this…:cough::cough::cough:

It happened in Dravosburg (little town between W. Miff and Mckeesport) when I was growing up… A bunch of firefighters got in trouble for lighting shit up.

I honestly wouldn’t be suprsied if the “Serial Arsonist” in Connellsville was a firefighter, too.

why is it everytime im tryin to sleep, shit by my house catches on fire in Bridgeville???

9 times out of ten it is a firefighter. haven’t any of you seen Backdraft. that was a cool movie

this time its probably slowshelby

there’s no glory in being a volunteer firefighter if there are no fires. think about what that means.

Awesome movie. I agree.

i think you mean volunteer firestarterfigther

lol :owned: :stick:

:bsflag: i dont do that shit

HA, sure sure, you aint got to lie to kick it

really think of it… if i did start fires wouldnt you think i would do it in my area?

nope

who cares

o well, i dont care what quik thinks anyways…

is that cause i catch you in your lies? oh hows the falling asleep on women going? or how about how many dicks have you stepped on lately…opps you shouldnt be stepping on dicks when your a closet homo