Why is McGahee such a tool???

http://wgr550.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=2267

I was listening to this on WGR this morning.

He is a douche. He thinks he should be the greatest RB in the league, but the only thing backing that up is his ego. I was more impressed with A-Train this season.

…and produced offspring.

I love that he says he wasn’t a team leader. That should make him a welcome addition to Baltimore.

Maybe im just a simple guy but if my life only consisted of playing football, jamming my xbox360, an having sex all day, id be a pretty happy guy:gotme:

Im so glad hes gone. Reggie bush went to a garbage team that improved with him and he was classy about it. Mcgahee is a piece of shit in my book.

Truth. I get that there isn’t much of a night life here, especially when compared to Miami. But why do people go out? They get drunk and meet girls/guys. He obviously didn’t have a problem with that. If I were paid millions to play a game I used to play in the back yard with my buddies, I don’t think i would complain about any place I was in.

While he’s got a point about the “lack” of stuff to do here, he went on about like a prick. NC = No Class. He’s the kind of player that Jim Brown hates, and I agree with him.

#1 RB in the league my ass. We’ll see what he does in Baltimore.

i hope he gets career low #'s …

yeah, and teh AIDS

^^^…

yes… that would be sweet…

foot aids :slight_smile:

Well you are the expert on foot aids

mcgahee is such garbage. no heart. fucking tweener. what a waste of a draft pick…

another big mouthed arrogant wanna be thug from “the U”. fuck him, i hope 1st pre-season game he gets a career ending injury.

indeed… :smiley:

um yea…lil over the top and he was never a wanna be thug he may have been arrogant but at that level if you dont think your the best you shouldnt be in the league, but other then him being cocky he was actually a model citizen(probably because its so boring here…lol) but of course now hes a douche for bad mouthing the city twice…but still i dont wish career ending injuries on any one that is unneccesarry

Just put him on the Madden cover :wink:

:lol:

The best part of this is that if it was a radio interview where you listened to him talk…you would not be upset because you would have no idea what Mr. Mumbles was saying.

He owes the Bills his life…He would have never gone in the first round if stupid Donsahoe didn’t take him. Atleast now he can be alot of talk that can only reproduce and not produce yards on the field for another city.

Hey Willis…the field is only 100yrds long…not 100yrds wide…so keep bouncing it outside you lost a step never will be dominant in the league from the U loser.

Edit…All of our restaurants are chains??? Did he ever even go out of his apartment?

I was thinking that same thing - one thing Buffalo does do well is eat…

Right. Actually that was one of the things people from around the country here for the NCAA tournament were saying. They were shocked at how many good non-chain restuarants there were.

He owes the Bills his life…He would have never gone in the first round if stupid Donsahoe didn’t take him.

Absolutely right. There is no loyalty in sports.

Thats true, when i go out of town im surprised at how many places are chains that i never heard of. I guess there is no reason to open more chains here when there isnt a demand for it.

being a pro athlete isnt as easy as all of you think. i played in elite and premier leagues and its alot of work and bullshit you have to put up with. i can only imagine what it would be like in the pros. all the practices and training, traveling and bitchin, team memebers that are two faced, coaches playing favorites the list goes on. and by travelin i mean across the east coast.

cliffs. hes a dooshrocket.