why is nyspeed requesting that i download search.php and index.php???

i can’t click new posts or the nyspeed logo.

The board has been all fucked up all morning for me too. Randomly dead, asking that I download a .php file when just clicking the next page of a thread…

php haZcxorz ftw!

yea somethings alittle whacky

howie needs to upgrade

/thread

Shut the fuck up about this already? What did I tell you? I don’t want to lose 80 hacks that I did.

Today’s problem was cause by an inability for the webserver to connect to the sql database, so the page your web browser was calling was unable to generate anything (php is generated on the spot), so it was just this blank php document that your computer couldn’t do anything with, so it wanted to see if you could download it.

ohh I thought it was cause he touched himself at night

That too.

Two times yesterday.

they don’t work with newer versions?

kind of seems worthless to pay this much for a license and get fucked in the bum like that when an upgrade is needed

No, anything sub 3.5 pretty much won’t work in 3.5+

My license expired, i need to renew to update. Not to mention the fact that vbulliten has helped an assload with figuring out loads of problems.

Rennlist, which has 40k+ members is still running 3.0.7 I think NYSpeed is fine. Just a minor server glitch, not even forum software related. (From what it looked like on my end).

lol theres a bug in this version of sql…you can do some sql injection hax0r stuff…

:slight_smile:

And why do you say an upgrade is “needed”?

The BB works fine, 3.5 has new a different features, but has it’s share of bugs and downsides. If you didn’t read my explination before, the webserver was unable to connect to the SQL server - hardly the fault of the BB software.

i didn’t say it was needed … as in LIKE UPGRADE NOW!!

more or less… if there was a security flaw… and the hacks wouldn’t be compatible, when you upgraded… seems like the Vbull guys aren’t really doing much to keep the code compatible…

unless they say, you can;t hack your shit then… its understandable

and yes i know the upgrade wouldn’t fix todays problem… i understand how php and sql work

Sounds like the system admin sucks…

The funny thing was I downloaded the file and just skimmed the code quick and there was a lot of logic in there for handling banned users. I was like, “WTF did I do to get banned”. lol

SQL servers suck.

Try setting up the MySQL clustering haha ugh

Oh, really?

Sounds like you said it was needed.

more or less… if there was a security flaw… and the hacks wouldn’t be compatible, when you upgraded… seems like the Vbull guys aren’t really doing much to keep the code compatible…

3.0.x and 3.5.x+ are fundamentally the same, but lots of code has been changed, including a lot of the stylesheets, which is where most of the problems would occur if you try to use the hacks in the new version.

unless they say, you can;t hack your shit then… its understandable

and yes i know the upgrade wouldn’t fix todays problem… i understand how php and sql work

Then why did you post what you posted…

Yeah, my boss did that, he hates his life.