Why will Ford be eventualy go bankrupt

Because it seems they cant build a solid automobile.

http://omidr.typepad.com/torque/2007/04/another_ford_re.html

…be eventualy go bankrupt. my head hurts too much to respond.

pretty weird how years of builing garbage catches up to them

reason number 4732 why ford will be bankrupt

[quote=“K Cuv,post:2,topic:27442"”]

…be eventualy go bankrupt.

[/quote]

I haven’t had mjy coffee yet this morning, so I kant spel

haha i’ll help…Why Ford will eventually go bankrupt…and believe it or not, McDonalds was just rated #1 coffee over DD and Starbucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, that company is all fucked up. Their cost of doing business is too high so their engineering and manufacturing has to cut corners. Hence: crappy product.

[quote=“K Cuv,post:5,topic:27442"”]

haha i’ll help…Why Ford will eventually go bankrupt…and believe it or not, McDonalds was just rated #1 coffee over DD and Starbucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

I have to try Mickey D’s coffee. It’s tough though because there is nothing else I wan there.

Also, Ford and recalls go hand in hand. It’s nothing new.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:6,topic:27442"”]

Yep, that company is all fucked up. Their cost of doing business is too high so their engineering and manufacturing has to cut corners. Hence: crappy product.

[/quote]

Any they wonder why the general public is looking to imports these days. I rather pay more to get a product that will last me 10+ years than worry about it when the warranty runs out.

So they need to replace a seal on an electrical connector? Big fuckin deal. German wiring is 100x worse.

Ford likely won’t go bankrupt either. Their Euro cars are doing VERY well and are high quality. They just need to reorganize and restructure their business.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:9,topic:27442"”]

So they need to replace a seal on an electrical connector? Big fuckin deal. German wiring is 100x worse.

Ford likely won’t go bankrupt either. Their Euro cars are doing VERY well and are high quality. They just need to reorganize and restructure their business.

[/quote]

Any recall to a car manuf is a big deal and cost is extensive.

Ford has a real big problem on their hands with these ABS/brake system problems. All their cars share the same parts, and they’re all failing. The more insurance companies dig into these mysterious fires.

I know for a while my Expedition was parked in the driveway away from the house because I had been reading about the ABS deactivation switch fires a while before the recall. Finally Ford recalled it.

I think i found the problem!

Unions.

[quote=“newman,post:12,topic:27442"”]

Unions.

[/quote]

Ding ding ding.

I go to school with a guy from Delphi and freely admits that the unions fucked that company.

Unions.

[/quote]

ding ding ding, and tell him what he has won johnny

Unions.

[/quote]

Yeah pretty much nailed it

A recall that hurt ford was the firestone tire one, it costed the company 3 BILLION dollars.

Dumb recalls happen like this for all manufacterers

Unions and pension plans. Pension plans are also a huge problem to American automobile companies.

Unions.

[/quote]

Wow… I’m really not getting enough sleep. When I first read that I saw it as “onions”. I thought to myself, “WTF do onions have to do with it”. :nite:

But yeah, unions are the major problem for GM and Ford right now. You have to make up the extra cost somewhere (design, materials, quality control etc). Regardless of where the end result is an inferior product.

[quote=“JayS,post:17,topic:27442"”]

I thought to myself, “WTF do onions have to do with it”. :nite:

[/quote]

lol, see this thread:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28619&highlight=onions+green+taco

[quote=“66impalass,post:14,topic:27442"”]

ding ding ding, and tell him what he has won johnny

[/quote]

That’s right you’ve won an all expenses paid pat on the back. Congratulations and thank you for playing “Ford: Quality Comes #962”.

[quote=“JayS,post:17,topic:27442"”]

Wow… I’m really not getting enough sleep. When I first read that I saw it as “onions”. I thought to myself, “WTF do onions have to do with it”. :nite:

[/quote]

Ha. I thought I was the only one losing it. I read “unicorns.”