Why you don't let your cousin drive

[quote=“walter,post:63,topic:30905"”]

Who is that? Last I checked, Monica was a Legal Aid lawyer for 5 years, which I’m sure if far nobler anything your fat candy ass has ever done. Not to mention that she is on the board of the International Womens House, an organization dedicated to helping and protecting underprivileged foreign women that are victims of domestic abuse. Or that she regularly volunteers for numerous other organizations, or that we donate a large portion of our income to causes for the less fortunate. Or that she now specializes in child custody, protecting children from nit-wit parents. You are right, she is clearly trying to make money off other people’s misfortunes. God I can’t imagine of a stupider set of words to put in a sentence. You just made yourself look like such a fool, go fuck yourself you self-important cock sucker.

No you dumb shit, go back and re-read your posts, you were making IGNORANT blanket statements without qualifying them. If you want me to follow your fairy tale train of thought then you have to TYPE IT OUT you clusterfuck, welcome to the internets.
:cjerk:

[/quote]

The implications of feeling the need to justify her to me makes me wonder if you really do have a heart.

This is actually what I wanted.

Poetic.

You brought her into this argument without defining her or why she is credible. In fact it wasn’t explicitly stated that she was even your partner. Then you called somebody (me) a cock sucker (thanks) for making assumptions. This was followed by a tirade into why a person (me) is a retard since they didn’t explicitly state what they meant, and that is why the reply was based on an assumption (which, by and far, fit what you wanted it to mean and not what I actually meant).

And we both keep arguing, trying to prove a point that doesn’t exist because we weren’t talking about the same thing to begin with.

hrm.

So I’m really happy we both did the same thing.

p.s. my fat candy ass doesn’t exist any longer. gone. away. stolen.